Hello all,

Does anyone know where I could find a battery cover for the Priv? I know there are lots of bc's for Samsung, iPhone and other phones, but I haven't found one for the Priv....any help would be greatly appreciated!

Just to be clear, I'm looking for the thing you click the phone in, that has a built-in battery.
    Last edited by SenorPistachio; 12-14-16 at 05:54 AM.
    11-16-16 12:15 AM
    I'm doing Google search not found any ..sorry
    SenorPistachio likes this.
    11-16-16 12:41 AM
    It seems nobody has designed the battery cover for the Priv so far . This may be due to poor visibility of device in the market .
    SenorPistachio likes this.
    11-16-16 01:33 AM
    Think of the difficulty of designing one for a slider. I would say that is another reason besides lack of popularity.

I have looked for one as well and have never seen anything.
    11-16-16 08:37 AM
    Hello all,

Does anyone know where I could find a battery cover for the Priv? I know there are lots of bc's for Samsung, iPhone and other phones, but I haven't found one for the Priv....any help would be greatly appreciated!

Just to be clear, I'm looking for the thing you click the phone in, that has a built-in battery.
    What's wrong with the one that came with your device?
    11-16-16 11:00 AM
    Well first off the Priv didn't come with a battery cover since it has a fixed battery, second, i'm searching for 'the thing you click the phone in, that has a built-in battery.', basically a phone cover with a extra battery pack.
    11-17-16 01:37 AM
    Think of the difficulty of designing one for a slider. I would say that is another reason besides lack of popularity.

I have looked for one as well and have never seen anything.
    Agree with you . Designing a cover for the slider may be difficult .
    11-17-16 02:34 AM
    eBay. Search Blackberry Priv STV 100-2.
    11-17-16 03:57 PM
    Don't you void the warranty if you remove the back cover?
    11-18-16 01:01 AM
    I think this is akin to a "power pack" type of thing. I've always liked this, even when I wasn't having battery problems, LOL.

I have no idea, but I would think the slider could be an issue. However, the device works without sliding -- why not have the power pack, click it in, have the device charging, drawing on the power pack's power -- and just have the device function as is (via touch screen)? Also, when I had my previous BB's devices (Bolds -- 9650, 9930), I always looked for these and usually found some no-name, generic, and unfortunately "cheaply" made product (I think the ones I found were made in China). However, if you had an iPhone -- these power packs are mainstream. Mophi had one that was all the rage for a while (at least with people I know, LOL), so I think market share, popularity, etc., is certainly an issue. Thanks.
    11-18-16 07:07 AM
    Tbh i don't see why it should be that difficult....if you can design and produce simple plastic click-on back covers, it shouldn't be that hard to stick a battery in one. I guess the Priv's just not worthy of one. :'(
    12-14-16 05:52 AM