Just buy it!
    11-01-15 02:20 PM
    I swear this forum is THE WORST place you can go if you want to form your own opinion. We have the negative Nancy's who have already sworn that they will never buy this phone, and stated that they hope the company fails, scouring the internet looking for every possible nitpick and screaming out loud "see? I told you this phone sucks!" These folks are so butthurt that they have nothing left to do with their free time but bring down the excitement of others. It's actually kind of sad.

Someone please, PLEASE show me a perfect phone that does everything right and has no flaws. I suppose it exists, but it'll be a flip phone.

I don't think a single OFFICIAL review of the Priv exists yet, but somehow it's already been dubbed the worst POS ever created. Within the next ten days the real truth will be out there. And if the phone really does suck, at least the truth will have been told by persons who've actually spent time with it.
    11-01-15 02:36 PM
    Maybe if BlackBerry would have provided more information there would not be so much confusion however this thread will be alive shortly on release .
    11-01-15 02:41 PM
    I think the best idea is support the company that you have been supporting for quite some time and buy it as soon as possible. If you don't like I wouldn't recommend trying to resell but rather return within the proper window for allowed returns.

I bet you will like it, remember that they will hopefully be patching knows issues sooner rather than later.

Posted via CB10
    11-01-15 02:43 PM
    Good-luck OP, Pulling the trigger on Priv on Berry shop is it like having second thoughts about having a pi$$up in a brewery. It is the aftermath and headache that chaps have to first account for.
    Cold Feet all of a sudden...-mash-season-3-episode-9-16-6d1c.jpg
    chrispmoto likes this.
    11-01-15 07:29 PM
    Dude, it's a phone, not a marriage.
    My thoughts exactly. There will be enough people right here on the CB Marketplace ready to buy it from you, OP.
    11-01-15 08:34 PM
    Unfortunately the chance of getting divorce is higher than a person returning a phone after they bought it. After all most of us touch our phone more often than our wife.

Posted via CB10
    11-01-15 10:39 PM
    What is "stoked"?
    Excited?
    MO3iusONE likes this.
    11-02-15 05:23 AM
    Dude, it's a phone, not a marriage.
    If it doesn't work for you just sell it. ;D
    Man, with the price of the priv, I need to sign a prenuptial agreement.
    11-02-15 10:32 AM
    I just tried ordering a bunch of accessories from Ctackberry, and BAM, I got nervous about not liking this phone and it getting bad reviews...
    It kind of freaked me out. And now I am a bit scared pulling the trigger on this phone...
    Anyone else?
    I have bought a new (Blackberry) phone every sear since the Z10 launch, and was all set for the Priv.
    Now, I need some coaxing....
    And how old are you? SMH!!!

BlackBerry Passport Sliver Edition
    DrBoomBotz likes this.
    11-02-15 11:06 AM
60 123