I am feeling pretty stupid right about now. I've been using this phone about a month and can't figure out how to set a clock alarm. ( been using my Z10's alarm) I've gone under settings, did the finger swipe from the top and I could not find anything on BlackBerry site under the priv section. I see things about bedside mode but all I want is to set an ⏰ for work in the mornings. I'm sure it's something simple I am missing. When I did a search in these forums, only finding bedside mode posts.
    01-07-17 06:33 AM
    It's in the clock app
    01-07-17 06:57 AM
    Just open the clock - either tapping on the widget, or in the list of all your apps.

In the top left are three little clock icons to click: alarm, time zone, timer, stop watch.

Touch the leftmost if not already activated.

Now you can add as many alarm times as you want and even choose at wich weekdays the should be repeated.
    01-07-17 06:59 AM
    When you open the phone. On the home screen just tap where it shows the time and date. It will then open up the alarm setting screen
    anon(3641385) likes this.
    01-07-17 07:26 AM
    Or just tap the New alarm shortcut. Drag the shortcut from the app drawer to your home screen first.
    FF22 likes this.
    01-07-17 08:50 AM
    That's the thing. I do not see a clock app. When I tap on the time at the top, which I've tried a few time before posting, I get a regular settings screen.
    Attached Thumbnails Clock alarm-13757.jpg  
    01-08-17 05:26 AM
    When you open the phone. On the home screen just tap where it shows the time and date. It will then open up the alarm setting screen
    I don't have that. Not that I see anyway.
    Attached Thumbnails Clock alarm-13758.jpg  
    01-08-17 05:29 AM
    I don't believe I have this.
    Attached Thumbnails Clock alarm-13761.jpg  
    01-08-17 05:30 AM
    I am feeling pretty stupid right about now. I've been using this phone about a month and can't figure out how to set a clock alarm. ( been using my Z10's alarm) I've gone under settings, did the finger swipe from the top and I could not find anything on BlackBerry site under the priv section. I see things about bedside mode but all I want is to set an ⏰ for work in the mornings. I'm sure it's something simple I am missing. When I did a search in these forums, only finding bedside mode posts.
    Open app drawer and clock should be there. (sort by name)
    You can put clock widget on home screen as well.

BlackBerry Since 2006. SE/Priv/DTEK50
    01-08-17 05:32 AM
    Have you by chance disabled the clock app?
    Open the app drawer, center bottom, circle with 6 dots, scroll till you find clock - the factory icon looks nothing like a clock, but is plainly labeled clock. Tap it and clock screen described in post #3 above will appear.

If it's not there, it's prob disabled. Open settings - two finger swipe from top, then tap gear icon, top right, make sure it says all apps at top, then scroll to clock, (again the icon looks nothing like a clock, but is plainly labeled as such). Tap the icon, then enable, it will now be available in the app drawer.
    Once it's in the app drawer, you can do a long hold and will appear on home screen, and you can move it to where you want from there.

BTW, the view alarms does show in your screenshot on post #8, you can tap that and set alarms from there.
    01-08-17 06:24 AM
    As far as I know I didn't disable it, unless it was mistakenly. Thank you both. I did find it when I went under the middle ⭕ and the 6 dots. I also found it under that alarm icon ( in which I thought it had to do other alarms and not 🕒 ).
    FF22 likes this.
    01-08-17 08:21 AM
    middle ⭕ and the 6 dots
    Thats your app drawer, any app not uninstalled or disabled should be there.
    01-08-17 09:59 AM
    If you haven't messed with your factory settings much, you should have a "new alarm" or "view alarm" shortcut on page 3. It will be one of the teardrop shaped ones and is orange. If not, go into your app drawer again and swipe left twice to get to the shortcuts. Scroll down and you will find these...you can move them out to one of the home screens if you want. Or you can also move the "clock" app onto one of the homescreens and access the alarm(s) that way.
    FF22 likes this.
    01-10-17 11:38 PM