Those with tmobile and other carriers, let's all start chatting with random departments and post here. See who will spill the beans...

Chat with tmobile rep...-img_20151028_145732.jpg

Posted via Silver Passport.
    10-28-15 03:00 PM
    The first video leaked of the phone showed some 2-3 tmobile specific apps. So they will be offering the Priv. I just dont understand why it takes so long for blackberry to officially announce the damn thin. LG V10 was announced about two weeks ago and its already ready for preorder. Why can blackberry do the same is beyond comprehension
    10-28-15 04:22 PM
    I agree. I would much rather take the payment option at 0% through tmo keep my passport and use the cash for the 950xl. Switch them up as I please

Posted via Silver Passport.
    10-28-15 05:08 PM
    The first video leaked of the phone showed some 2-3 tmobile specific apps. So they will be offering the Priv. I just dont understand why it takes so long for blackberry to officially announce the damn thin. LG V10 was announced about two weeks ago and its already ready for preorder. Why can blackberry do the same is beyond comprehension
    V10 was announced months ago.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-28-15 06:25 PM
    V10 was announced months ago.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    The LG V10 was launched/announced September 30th and was on sale in Korea October 8th. It goes on sale today in the US. It hasn't even been 1 month yet since the public learned of it's existence. There were murmurs of an LG G4 Pro before that but no one was entirely certain that it was the V10, since they have some new Stylo Pro out too. You may be thinking of the LG G4, that was announced months ago.
    10-29-15 10:02 AM
    i spoke to a tmo rep and he said it's in there line up and should be taken pre orders November 1.

Posted via CB10
    10-29-15 08:38 PM
    i spoke to a tmo rep and he said it's in there line up and should be taken pre orders November 1.

Posted via CB10
    That'd be awesome. I called the other day and the rep I spoke with said it should be carried by tmobile but it sounded like she was reading something that was not official by tmobile.

Brought to you by...My sweet Passport
    10-29-15 09:30 PM
    I've been doing this with ROBELLUS, and so far only one Telus rep actually knew anything about it
    10-29-15 09:44 PM