Hello everyone.

Brought mine in UK last Saturday.

Since everyone have the post about their first few days of week about the Priv. I decided to do one as well and hopefully someone will have answer for that as well.

Allow me to state the changes that I don't like / problems.
    1. Blackberry Hub only shows email and BBM now. No more whatsapp, facebook, linkedin etc.
    2. Wakes screen what I slide out but doesn't sleep what I close it.
    3. Do not have the typing method I used to use on my Classic (for traditional Chinese H.K.S.A.R.)
    4. Keyboard scrolls at different speed with different apps. (solved)
    5. Keyboard sometimes do not scroll between words. (solved)
    6. It scrolls between words when I type.
    7. Blackberry hub in productivity tab starts not to update from yesterday. (solved)
    8. Double tap wake sometimes doesn't work. (solved)
    9. Does not send when I press enter for some software (whatsapp, facebook. BBM works like normal)
    10. Enter will send instead of moving down to the next tab
    11. Facebook is in BBM but not notification. (I remember I press the wrong button for authorisation but don't know where to change)

I love the phone but it's just that it would be better without these problem.
    Last edited by chankayau; 12-01-15 at 05:30 PM.
    12-01-15 03:10 AM
    issue #3
    you can simply download google cantonese input on playstore
    with the physical keyboard use alt+shift keycombo to swich between cantonese pinyin and cangjie(quick)
    Unfortunately, al keyboard gesture are not supported.
    Mr4aces likes this.
    12-01-15 05:00 AM
    fortunately they're all software issues,probably they'll resolve with updates.My only concern is bout the durability of battery but looks like it's improving with days
    12-01-15 05:29 AM
    Yeah but I would it to be as original as possible so I put voice input instead. I used to use quick and it came with the system.
    12-01-15 05:48 AM
    #4 scrolling was overly sensitive for mine too at first..it was almost unusable in the browser. I believe an update fixes this as now I can scroll smoothly anywhere.

#5 Double tapping the pkb or tapping the screen will enable the cursor. When the cursor is enabled you will see a blue teardrop on the screen. Double tap the pkb keyboard to get rid of it. The cursor does automatically disable once you start typing...but sometimes your thumb brushes the keyboard in the process causing the cursor to move and you realize you have just inserted a whole sentence in the middle of your paragraph...
    Last edited by Mark Sb; 12-01-15 at 06:54 AM.
    12-01-15 06:32 AM
    As far as #2 goes. I sometimes switch from physical to touch keyboard. I wouldn't want the phone to go in sleep mode every time changed from one to the other

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-01-15 06:46 AM
    For example, scrolling on facebook is fine for me but once I open a webstie in the app, the scrolling is uncontrollable.
    12-01-15 06:56 AM
    I do think they should have an option for us to choose since different people have different preference.
    12-01-15 06:57 AM
    You haven't mentioned if you have done all the updates. That alone should resolve most issues. Go to google play store and it will tell you which apps need updating...do all of them.

Blackberry apps:
    BBM, BBM Mettings, Blackberry Camera, Blackberry Hub, Blackberry Keyboard, Blackberry Launcher, Blackberry Resources, Blackberry Services, Blackberry Setup Wizard, Blackberry Work Profile Installer, Blackberry Bide, Calculator, Calendar, Calendar Storage, Content Transfer, Device Manager, Device Provisioner, Dtek by Blackberry
    Last edited by Mark Sb; 12-01-15 at 09:12 AM.
    chankayau likes this.
    12-01-15 07:24 AM
    I get Facebook, li, text, bbm.

'What ju talkin 'bout Willis?'
    12-01-15 09:42 AM
    1) You need to update the hub and everything you mentioned will be there except WhatsApp, which is being added on December 14th.
    12-01-15 10:03 AM
    Issue #4:
    I had this in the few hours when I first got my Priv, but I haven't had it again. I think I resolved it by updating all my apps in the Google Play Store (maybe specifically the keyboard application?). Make sure everything is updated and maybe consider allowing automatic updates to occur over wi-fi.

Issue #6:
    Consider turning off gestures on your keyboard by going to Settings > Language and Input > Physical Keyboard. Unfortunately, this will also disable scrolling through applications, but I would turn it off if it impedes your ability to type.

Posted via the BlackBerry Venice
    12-01-15 10:30 AM
    Then I have this problem where they need authorisation but I bloody close the notification and don't know where to change it lol
    12-02-15 02:18 AM