I accidentally clicked on "set as default" when I snoozed an email on my Priv and now all mails are snoozed to some certain Wi-Fi connection. Even worse this happened to some bug in Priv (German version) where text in the UI overlapped so I actually did not click "set as default" but now I have it.

Can anyone help me to have no default? I already tried deleting that network connection but even that did not help.

Ideas?

Thank you!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    01-08-16 04:33 PM
    nobody?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    01-16-16 07:19 AM
    Unfortunately you probably need to do 'factory resets' and then re-install all accounts etc. Remember to backup first.
    Youll find backup and reset in you phone settings.

It's a bit time consuming but if all else fails...

Posted via BlackBerry PRIV
    01-16-16 10:06 AM
    I say try this:
    - either remove said email account, reboot the device, and then add the account back. Once done, check the snooze option
    - alternatively, go to the Hub, Settings, General. Change the swipe option to something else, like move or delete. Perform the function once, on an email. Then go back to settings, and switch the swipe back to Snooze. Then check what snooze does now.

Go....
    01-16-16 11:19 AM
    I had the same thing happen. I fixed it by going into Apps>Hub then cleared the cache and the data. When I went back into Hub it started out with the app intro, however my accounts were still there and fine. It cured my Snooze default problem
    04-22-17 12:01 PM