how many cases have you gone thru?
    which ones held up? which ones wore out quickly?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-26-16 12:14 PM
    I like the cheap matte hard cases for $5 and paired with a good screen protector I think you're good to go.

This phone isn't made for cases, the big ones make it look weird

#workwide #OG Black
    09-26-16 12:16 PM
    been using the Seidio, but I often want to take it off, want to try a TetDed case, but heard it falls apart quickly

09-26-16 12:18 PM
    been using the Seidio, but I often want to take it off, want to try a TetDed case, but heard it falls apart quickly

Tetded was my favorite case....until the super thin leather wore out on the edges and peeled away......used super glue but it looked hideous. Now using one from Vaja.......very premium. Holding up very well (significantly stronger that tetded....but a bit bigger too). Expensive. But very nice.
    09-26-16 01:08 PM
    Bought the Incipio Octane Pure when it first became available. Initially I loved it - seemed very durable and stylish, felt solid.

A few months in, the soft edges started to separate from the hard plastic. Annoying but I just dealt with it. Started out with small separations but slowly and steadily got worse until all four corners were hanging off.

The final straw - I dropped my phone on the pavement and it landed on one of the two unprotected corners on the front top of the device and now I have a crack that runs diagonally down the top half of my screen.

By this time, the official leather flip/pro case went on sale for half off and I bought it for ~$30. This was probably four or five months ago. I looooove it. The phone feels fully protected. I really like the square window on the front of the flip cover - easy to double-tap the screen to see the time, and I like that I can view notifications and even use playback controls. I also love that the phone awakens when I open the flip cover. I literally haven't used the power button more than a handful of times since I bought the case - all double-tap to wake or flip open case to wake.
    Enyigma likes this.
    09-26-16 01:19 PM
    I bought the Seidio surface case and it has held up well. I periodically take it off because I like to show off the Priv's beauty. This is the only case I have purchased.
    09-26-16 07:00 PM
    Tetded was my favorite case....until the super thin leather wore out on the edges and peeled away......used super glue but it looked hideous. Now using one from Vaja.......very premium. Holding up very well (significantly stronger that tetded....but a bit bigger too). Expensive. But very nice.
    how long have you used the vaja case?

09-26-16 08:01 PM
    how long have you used the vaja case?

About 6 weeks

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on my Priv
    09-26-16 08:25 PM
    There's a stickie thread on cases.
    09-26-16 10:18 PM
    Stilgut with clip on the flip cover. I like it. Made it through a three week hiking adventure in the Azores and Madeira Island.
    09-26-16 11:51 PM
    There's a stickie thread on cases.
    those threads seem to be about brand new cases, I'm interested in the wear and tear, like what I read about the Incipio Octane case and the Tetded

09-27-16 04:36 AM
    Carrying Mike naked. I had the cheap $5 cases from Amazon, oem slider case and the octane.. But holding the phone without a case feels so goooood
    09-27-16 05:53 AM
    Carrying Mike naked. I had the cheap $5 cases from Amazon, oem slider case and the octane.. But holding the phone without a case feels so goooood
    How does Mike feel about that?
    09-27-16 07:08 AM
    Seidio with holster, since they came out, 6, 8 ? months ago.
    It's almost broken in, couple of scratches and one dinged corner. Looks just as good, (or bad) as when brand new.

I don't want to know how Mike feels about being carried around naked. That strictly their business.
    09-27-16 05:33 PM
    Imak case is great
    09-27-16 06:39 PM
    Imak case is great
    Got an iMak clear hard case myself. Fairly grippy and affords an "almost naked look". Of course it leaves the front part of the phone including the screen fully exposed to all sorts of mishaps. Might be considering the flip folio case next since it seems to be well regarded.

09-27-16 07:12 PM
    I bought the original BlackBerry hardshell. Never even put it on, looked too big, felt too slippery.

Bought the BlackBerry leather flip case. Used it for a long time and loved it.
    Didn't like how you had to hold it "open" to type, but all in all, nice case.

Bought the Seidio, and really really like it.....!! Using it now and is probably my favorite of all.

Also got the holster , haven't even used it, and probably never will.....

Clicked and flicked with my Priv.
    09-27-16 08:40 PM