Just been into my local to pick my priv up bare in mind ive been told over the past 2 week its deffo gunna be the 6th i rang up yesturday n told same just for them to take my money and be told al et it next week not happy and they dont know anything about the phone but there blaming it on blackberry!!
    11-06-15 07:40 AM
    Dreadful, dreadful experience. I feel the same way about them now, especially since the shopBB preorders are getting a free hard shell case and a car charger... we get a measly �5 in store credit that we can pretty much do nothing with!
    11-06-15 07:47 AM
    I work next one of their shops so I'll check myself tomorrow

Posted via CB10 v....not telling
    11-06-15 07:48 AM
    ugh because its is a delay from BB...
    Deanig_12 likes this.
    11-06-15 07:48 AM
    ugh because its is a delay from BB...
    It is and it isn't - Carphonewarehouse have form in the UK for taking people's money on ship dates that don't exist - I tend to avoid them for this reason. I had a similar runaround recently trying to get the Nexus 5X for my wife.
    Deanig_12 and AllanQuatermain like this.
    11-06-15 07:50 AM
    [oQUOTE=howarmat;12048308]ugh because its is a delay from BB...[/QUOTE]
    is it blackberrys fault? I just cant wait get my new toy
    11-06-15 07:51 AM
    11-06-15 07:56 AM
    On carphone its says 13th :s lmao what the hell is going on
    11-06-15 07:59 AM
    I have the misfortune of being with CPW (currently use a Passport), and their insurance via 'Geek Squad'. It's not unusual to be messed around by them, and their employees that I have met have been pretty uneducated on phones (and customer service, and probably common sense).

I would avoid them in the future personally, but they do at least have a BlackBerry booth and give us, as consumers, choice.

Posted via CB10
    Deanig_12 likes this.
    11-06-15 08:02 AM
    I have the misfortune of being with CPW (currently use a Passport), and their insurance via 'Geek Squad'. It's not unusual to be messed around by them, and their employees that I have met have been pretty uneducated on phones (and customer service, and probably common sense).

I would avoid them in the future personally, but they do at least have a BlackBerry booth and give us, as consumers, choice.

Posted via CB10
    The woman who i spoke to didnt know anything about she had to go and ask her manager lol 😂
    11-06-15 08:05 AM

Posted via CB10
    The cpw I went to today said they don't stock blackberrys anymore in store. Just online. Pretty sad really.
    Deanig_12 and AllanQuatermain like this.
    11-06-15 08:05 AM
    The woman who i spoke to didnt know anything about she had to go and ask her manager lol 😂
    Doesn't surprise me. They're a good company until you need help with your phone (ie replacement), then I don't trust them! And in my experience it's not unusual for them to get confused with delivery dates, poor communication, clueless staff.

My replacement Passport (promised to be 'mint') had a lifted screen which they refused to help me with, so I fixed it myself.

However I'd probably use them to get a Priv, but my passport contract has 14 months on it

Posted via CB10
    Deanig_12 likes this.
    11-06-15 08:12 AM
    Carphonewarhouse more like carphony!-screenshot_2015-11-06-14-17-02.jpg

It's worth telling them how you feel. Sure theres not a lot they can do, but if they think people aren't that bothered they'll just keep acting this way

Edit: of course I messaged them, and I got this generic reply. It's like they didn't even read my message:

Hi Liam, the expected delivery date for your order is the 13th November 2015. Unfortunately there have been unexpected delivery delays, which I believe have affected all stockists of the Blackberry Priv. Please accept our sincere apologies for any disappointment caused. If you wish to raise a complaint about this, please complete the following link, and a member of our complaints team will respond ASAP: https://selfhelp.carphonewarehouse.c...ward=contactus
    Deanig_12 likes this.
    11-06-15 08:19 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-11-06-14-17-02.jpg 
Views:	306 
Size:	142.1 KB 
ID:	379212

It's worth telling them how you feel. Sure theres not a lot they can do, but if they think people aren't that bothered they'll just keep acting this way

Edit: of course I messaged them, and I got this generic reply. It's like they didn't even read my message:

Hi Liam, the expected delivery date for your order is the 13th November 2015. Unfortunately there have been unexpected delivery delays, which I believe have affected all stockists of the Blackberry Priv. Please accept our sincere apologies for any disappointment caused. If you wish to raise a complaint about this, please complete the following link, and a member of our complaints team will respond ASAP: https://selfhelp.carphonewarehouse.c...ward=contactus
    Thanks mate really bugged me big time i ordered 4 week ago n been on to them n on to them just to get to the shop and they say all this the woman didnt even know what it was stupid people
    11-06-15 08:27 AM
    Just been into my local to pick my priv up bare in mind ive been told over the past 2 week its deffo gunna be the 6th i rang up yesturday n told same just for them to take my money and be told al et it next week not happy and they dont know anything about the phone but there blaming it on blackberry!!

Quote Originally Posted by will308 View Post

release date now changed on cpw web site to the 13th
    Not for me pal i ordered mine 4 week agoi get the 1st batch

I did tell you a few days ago that they didn't have any in stock...............
    11-06-15 08:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by will308 View Post

release date now changed on cpw web site to the 13th
    Not for me pal i ordered mine 4 week agoi get the 1st batch

I did tell you a few days ago that they didn't have any in stock...............
    Well i was told it wud be here and i was told yesturday thats why a thought it wud of been
    11-06-15 08:45 AM
    Well i was told it wud be here and i was told yesturday thats why a thought it wud of been
    we are all in the same boat ...................and its not a happy boat ,I don't know if its cpw or blackberrys fault but seens you can get them in selfridges from today very strange if you ask me
    Deanig_12 likes this.
    11-06-15 09:06 AM
    There, I cancelled my order with CPW and already placed a new one with shopBB.
    CPW customer service is completely clueless regarding the shipment, status of the order each time I called them up (they say their system still shows today's date, 6 Nov, as the up to date one) and they could not guarantee that the order would be with me by Friday 13 Nov...
    Deanig_12 likes this.
    11-06-15 09:37 AM