Is there any way to fix it?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-04-16 01:30 AM
    In the Hub, hit the upper left menu, then tap Settings in there. Tap BBM and make sure that bbm is selected to display.
    05-04-16 08:40 AM
    It is selected to display. I contacted blackberry help, and I was told this was the way it should be. You would get the red star notification in the hub, but hub wouldn't display the message. I find that pretty strange to say the least, native bbm app doesn't work with hub!?!

05-04-16 09:59 AM
    It is selected to display. I contacted blackberry help, and I was told this was the way it should be. You would get the red star notification in the hub, but hub wouldn't display the message. I find that pretty strange to say the least, native bbm app doesn't work with hub!?!

This is absolutely wrong. BB support is utterly useless. This is a bug. C_Bryant can describe how to fix.

05-04-16 11:13 AM
    This is absolutely wrong. BB support is utterly useless. This is a bug. C_Bryant can describe how to fix.

Thanks, hopefully C_Bryant would see this post..

05-04-16 10:18 PM
    Same problem on my Priv. BBM messages will not show up in the Hub. This is recent, however. When I first purchased my Priv, I had no problem looking up BBM messages in the Hub. Is there a fix for this?
    05-05-16 01:51 AM
    Unbelievable that BlackBerry screwed this up so badly. The Hub is their main differentiating app on the Priv, and they botched it upon important update. They literally don't test or something.

Go to Settings, Apps, Hub. Force Stop, Clear Cache, Clear Data.

Reopen Hub. Skip welcome screen. Go to settings. General Settings. Something called something like Show Filed Emails and select Folder Only.

You may have to redo some of your other settings.

This will not wipe your accounts. Don't touch BB Services. Only Hub.

That should fix it.

05-05-16 06:32 AM
    Unbelievable that BlackBerry screwed this up so badly. The Hub is their main differentiating app on the Priv, and they botched it upon important update. They literally don't test or something.

Go to Settings, Apps, Hub. Force Stop, Clear Cache, Clear Data.

Reopen Hub. Skip welcome screen. Go to settings. General Settings. Something called something like Show Filed Emails and select Folder Only.

You may have to redo some of your other settings.

This will not wipe your accounts. Don't touch BB Services. Only Hub.

That should fix it.

Yup. That's C_Bryant's solution but your missing the Deleted/Trash folder part of it. Here's the quote from another thread. This is what resolved the issue for me.

Nevermind...we've found the issue. This should only impact some users who are syncing their deleted items/trash folder in Hub. Two options for fixing in the short term:

1) Clearing Hub data/cache and un-syncing the deleted items/trash folder
    2) Leaving deleted items/trash folder synced and changing Hub settings > General Settings > "Show filed messages in" to "Folder only"
    05-05-16 07:08 AM
    It's a known bug and there is a temporary fix and it only affects a few people. Even then it's not a major crisis if you follow what they say to correct.
    Best thing to do is just uninstall then reinstall BBM as you should with any app that does not work. That's what I always had to do on my iPhone 6 and iPad.

Posted from Priv
    05-05-16 07:13 AM
    I followed your precious advice and it is all working back now. Just wanted to say how grateful I am. No major crisis but I like it better when my BBM messages show up in the Hub. Did not have to uninstall BBM. Just followed what Burgling_Jersey indicated in his post. Thanks again!
    05-05-16 08:44 AM
    Yup. That's C_Bryant's solution but your missing the Deleted/Trash folder part of it. Here's the quote from another thread. This is what resolved the issue for me.

You do not need to unsync trash for this solution to work. I didn't.

05-05-16 08:45 AM
    I followed your precious advice and it is all working back now. Just wanted to say how grateful I am. No major crisis but I like it better when my BBM messages show up in the Hub. Did not have to uninstall BBM. Just followed what Burgling_Jersey indicated in his post. Thanks again!
    You're welcome.

05-05-16 08:45 AM
    Download the update that was released yesterday and this issue is fixed.
    05-06-16 06:55 AM