Hi guys,
    just switched back from DTEK50 to Priv (OT: yes, I miss the DTEK !) and performed a wipe.
    During HUB install, my work email (office365) setup hanged so I closed the setup and started over successfully - I thought.

But I was unable to reply to emails. The reply window only popped a fraction of second and vanished and never came back.
    Seeking for a reason (this was ok before, same mail/account/server) I initially deleted the "HUB +" update : no chance.
    Then, I went into HUB settings and noticed there was two identical mail accounts; I've been able to delete one of them but the other can't be edited nor deleted (simple press, three dots).

Notes :
    In the device settings, only the "valid" account (I get contacts, mails and agenda) is displayed so that I cannot delete the ghost one this way. Of course, I did restart the device several times.

So, wipe again or anyone with a magic tip ?
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 08-30-16 at 12:39 PM.
    08-30-16 06:07 AM
    No worries, I should have included that the first time. If you're running Marshmallow...

1) open system settings - apps
    2) tap blackberry Hub+ Services
    3) select storage
    4) hit clear data button

Again, you will need to re add all the accounts, but this will clear the bug hopefully.
    Clear BBCI data and cache. You'll have to set all your accounts up again unfortunately, but that should clear the bug of that stuck account. I'll ask the team if this is a known issue.
    Superfly_FR and zephyr613 like this.
    08-30-16 06:38 AM
    Thank you for the tip but - pardon me Android noob - I'm not sure what you mean by BBCI and how to access it.
    08-30-16 11:01 AM
    No worries, I should have included that the first time. If you're running Marshmallow...

3) select storage
    4) hit clear data button

Again, you will need to re add all the accounts, but this will clear the bug hopefully.
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 09-01-16 at 02:02 AM.
    08-30-16 11:20 AM
    Edit : Skip this : I'm just stupid lol

That's good to know and probably can solve many issues.
    Unfortunately, didn't make it for me.
    Two scenarios :
    1. Done your sequence and went in the HUB (blue welcome screen) and tried to add my account again. Got prompted with "duplicated account" and couldn't go further.
    2. Done the sequence again and this time restarted the device. Back in HUB, blue screen, enroll sequence successful. But ghost is still here.

Note : as this is a office365 account and some security rules apply, I'll check my 0365 admin to check if there's something here I can do (maybe delete the enrolled device ... idk). Will report back.
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 08-30-16 at 12:40 PM.
    08-30-16 11:47 AM
    That's good to know and probably can solve many issues.
    Unfortunately, didn't make it for me.
    Two scenarios :
    1. Done your sequence and went in the HUB (blue welcome screen) and tried to add my account again. Got prompted with "duplicated account" and couldn't go further.
    2. Done the sequence again and this time restarted the device. Back in HUB, blue screen, enroll sequence successful. But ghost is still here.

Note : as this is a office365 account and some security rules apply, I'll check my 0365 admin to check if there's something here I can do (maybe delete the enrolled device ... idk). Will report back.
    Make sure you're following my steps for BlackBerry Hub+ SERVICES and not BlackBerry Hub - it sounds like you cleared for Hub only which wouldn't fix.

Hub+ Services is where the accounts actually "live" so to speak.
    08-30-16 11:57 AM
    You saved me hours ! THANK YOU c_Briant34 !

Side note for those of you having "security enabled" mail accounts like my Office365 one :
    BlackBerry HUB+ Services is considered as a device administrator (bc it can control location, wipe and so on from the O365 device management console) so the detailed process will be :

Optional :
    If
    you see "deactivate" and "force stop" buttons are inactive (or went further in C_bryant34 process and see the delete data button is not working)
    Hit the 3 dots upper right corner, tap uninstall updates, OK, confirm reset of factory defaults.
    You will be prompted that this action is not permitted because the service is an active administrator.
    Tap the "manage device administrators" button, uncheck the checkbox across "Email - Activate server security strategy", confirm next screen.
    Click OK when warned about email accounts, calendar,contacts and other data that will be deleted from the device (hey, read the warning though, in case there's something not clear for you !).

3) select storage
    4) hit clear data button

5) launch HUB again, follow the setup and enjoy your now-clean-hub !

Note : please consider most UI / Buttons translations are done from a French OS (and by a Spanish Cow !) so that they may not be 100% accurate !

Edit : calling for a sticky about this procedure, that may avoid many wipes for those having weird/sticky settings in apps. Also edited title, "ghost" sound better, I guess
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 08-30-16 at 12:44 PM.
    zephyr613 likes this.
    08-30-16 12:33 PM
    08-30-16 12:51 PM