I wasted two hours on the phone with both Blackberry & Google trying to figure out why I can't download any paid apps on my blackberry priv. I keep getting error, please try again messages and another one labellled: RPC:S-7: AEC-0WINQ-PQLH-JSXA0. I tried it on 3 different privs and on two different computers using two different browswers. I need to download a PAID mobile app for work. The good people at RIM transferred me over to the Google Play department and after being told to look up the answer myself, I asked to speak to a manager who told me that I may have to sideload the app which doesn't make sense. Anyone else have this problem? I hung up on his because of the wait and his condescending tone.
    Thanks.
    03-20-16 06:14 PM
    This might be a server-side issue on Google's end: Google Play services outage, RPC:S-7:AEC-0 error - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

Short of a factory reset, I would suggest at least clearing the cache for the Google Play Store app. See if that makes a difference. It shouldn't, if the issue is what it is, but it's relatively low effort/risk.

Edit: try this too (post#50): http://forums.androidcentral.com/goo...ml#post4121812
    This might be a server-side issue on Google's end: Google Play services outage, RPC:S-7:AEC-0 error - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

Short of a factory reset, I would suggest at least clearing the cache for the Google Play Store app. See if that makes a difference. It shouldn't, if the issue is what it is, but it's relatively low effort/risk.

Edit: try this too (post#50): http://forums.androidcentral.com/goo...ml#post4121812
    Last edited by raino; 03-20-16 at 09:58 PM.
    03-20-16 09:00 PM
    Just download "Hola" it's a VPN app then go on YouTube and find out how to use it, works great 👍

Posted via blackberry priv
    03-21-16 05:00 PM