Um..I guess you haven't heard, but.the Priv was voted the best screen by android authority...and 18 megapixels is more than 12 or 16. Also, there is no "hands down" on the other devices because they lack the slideout pkb.

Best of Android 2015: Display - Android Authority
    Waaahahahahahahahaha!!!!
    "and 18 megapixels is more than 12 or 16." You literally have not got a SINGLE clue of what makes a Camera good, but I will give you a hint kid, Megapixels don't mean a thing. Pay a visit to Dxomark, they'll teach you a thing or two.

Android Authority admitted they didn't include the S6 and G4, the two best screens around. Sorry kid, wrong again.

Most people don't really care for a slideout PKB, if they did, the Priv would be beating both the S6 and iPhone6S in sales, which it is NOT doing.
    Elephant_Canyon likes this.
    12-21-15 02:40 AM
    Waaahahahahahahahaha!!!!
    "and 18 megapixels is more than 12 or 16." You literally have not got a SINGLE clue of what makes a Camera good, but I will give you a hint kid, Megapixels don't mean a thing. Pay a visit to Dxomark, they'll teach you a thing or two.

Android Authority admitted they didn't include the S6 and G4, the two best screens around. Sorry kid, wrong again.

Most people don't really care for a slideout PKB, if they did, the Priv would be beating both the S6 and iPhone6S in sales, which it is NOT doing.
    Hey...don't shoot the messenger.
    12-21-15 02:42 AM
    Hey...don't shoot the messenger.
    The messenger clearly did not understand the review, so the messenger deserves to be shot as they are spreading misinformed rubbish.
    Elephant_Canyon likes this.
    12-21-15 02:43 AM
    Um..I guess you haven't heard, but.the Priv was voted the best screen by android authority...and 18 megapixels is more than 12 or 16. Also, there is no "hands down" on the other devices because they lack the slideout pkb.

Best of Android 2015: Display - Android Authority
    Dude this link is not a very good choice to prove the Priv has a better screen than the S6/S6 Edge. They did not even include those Samsung models in the comparison because they claim they're not representative enough LOL.

And honestly the S6/Edge camera is just ridiculously good. Look, I know a fair amount about cameras and it is debatable what a good camera means in a mobile device because there's always going for be some software trickery etc and you have the limitations of lens size but if we agree that in a phone a good camera is one that gives you an excellent shot every time in any light conditions then sorry but right now they don't come any better than in the S6 / edge.

From your link:
    "For this first edition, we picked up the following Android flagships:

Sony Xperia Z5 Premium
    Nexus 6P
    Motorola Moto X Force
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5
    LG V10
    BlackBerry Priv
    What about the Galaxy S6 or the HTC One M9 or the OnePlus 2, you ask. Those are all great phones. But, to keep this comparison manageable, we selected only the phones we feel are the most representative for the ecosystem right now."
    12-21-15 02:52 AM
    You mean coating plastic with chrome.

Last time they did that was with the S5. If you don't know what you're talking about rather not say a word.
    Whenever somebody talk about Samsung why you hurt so bad? Are you employees of them?

Posted via Passport
    12-21-15 05:09 AM
    Whenever somebody talk about Samsung why you heart so bad? Are you employees of them?

Posted via Passport
    Heart so bad? Wtf are you on about?

I must say though, between you and the OP, a whole lot of misinformation, this thread is a pure joke.
    12-21-15 05:12 AM
    From your link:
    "For this first edition, we picked up the following Android flagships:

Sony Xperia Z5 Premium
    Nexus 6P
    Motorola Moto X Force
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5
    LG V10
    BlackBerry Priv
    What about the Galaxy S6 or the HTC One M9 or the OnePlus 2, you ask. Those are all great phones. But, to keep this comparison manageable, we selected only the phones we feel are the most representative for the ecosystem right now."
    They don't say anything about how the Galaxy S6 or the HTC One M9 or the OnePlus 2 compare.

Heart so bad? Wtf are you on about?

I must say though, between you and the OP, a whole lot of misinformation, this thread is a pure joke.
    18 megapixels is bigger than 12 or 16 megapixels...so saying it has a better camera is not misinformation. If you don't believe me then check the specs for yourself.
    12-21-15 05:37 AM
    18 megapixels is bigger than 12 or 16 megapixels...so saying it has a better camera is not misinformation. If you don't believe me then check the specs for yourself.
    It is misinformation, you have not got a clue of what makes a Camera good. Having more Megapixels does NOT mean a better Camera. Sensor size, focal length, pre and post processing, downsampling, aperature, pixel size, the lense used etc etc... Are all contributing factors. That is why you have websites like DxOMark who test these things to see which takes the best, most detailed and colour correct images, the most consistently. I can tell you now, Samsung, LG and Sony are the ones who do that the best.

The Priv has a decent camera, but its images pale in comparison to Galaxy S6, Note 4, Note 5, LG G4 and Xperia Z5 Premium.
    12-21-15 05:44 AM
    It is misinformation, you have not got a clue of what makes a Camera good. Having more Megapixels does NOT mean a better Camera. Sensor size, focal length, pre and post processing, downsampling, aperature, pixel size, the lense used etc etc... Are all contributing factors. That is why you have websites like DxOMark who test these things to see which takes the best, most detailed and colour correct images, the most consistently. I can tell you now, Samsung, LG and Sony are the ones who do that the best.

The Priv has a decent camera, but its images pale in comparison to Galaxy S6, Note 4, Note 5, LG G4 and Xperia Z5 Premium.
    I don't need to be a camera expert to know that 18 megapixels is better than 12 or 16 megapixels.
    12-21-15 05:47 AM
    I don't need to be a camera expert to know that 18 megapixels is better than 12 or 16 megapixels.
    you need to be misinformed to believe it, which you are. Do you even understand what megapixel size is? Its simply the resolution of the image, it tells you nothing about quality.

Stop spewing utter rubbish.
    12-21-15 05:52 AM
    Lets just end your utterly hilarious lack of knowledge with two reviews, both that state that the Privs camera aint that good.

Enjoy

CNet:
    The Priv is equipped with an 18-megapixel camera, certified by German lens manufacturer Schneider-Kreuznach. On paper, the camera has a lot going for it. Features like phase detect autofocus mean you'll have a better shot at capturing the action, and the dual color LED flash promises to brighten up your shots without casting an unsightly blue or yellow haze on your subjects.

Unfortunately, the camera ultimately disappoints. The lens is quick to focus, but the images it churns out are riddled with noise. The automatic white balance is also a bit unreliable, and there's no way to set it yourself. And while you can adjust the exposure on the fly, the camera's app doesn't offer many options.
    http://www.cnet.com/products/blackberry-priv/

Android Authority:
    Camera missing a lot of features and lacks in processing
    AND
    Overall, *the BlackBerry Priv camera is the biggest example of the company�s good intentions and poor execution. Whereas other companies have evolved their cameras in feature set and processing, BlackBerry simply has a lot of ground to make up in a short amount of time if their follow ups to the Priv are to be true competition against the likes of Samsung and LG.
    http://www.androidauthority.com/blac...review-656894/
    lift and Elephant_Canyon like this.
    12-21-15 06:02 AM
    They don't say anything about how the Galaxy S6 or the HTC One M9 or the OnePlus 2 compare.

I got that LOL

Okay I believe you. 18MP is bigger . I guess you're just misunderstood.
    12-21-15 10:36 AM
    Close for review ....

Reopening, please stick on topic, discuss the topic, not the poster. I feel generous, it being a festive season. One more report though, this thread will be toasted and points handed out....

have fun.
    Last edited by zocster; 12-21-15 at 11:43 AM.
    pkcable likes this.
    12-21-15 11:19 AM
    Lets just end your utterly hilarious lack of knowledge with two reviews, both that state that the Privs camera aint that good.

Enjoy

CNet:

BlackBerry Priv review - CNET

Android Authority:

AND

BlackBerry Priv review
    LOL

And with the recent release of our first software update for the PRIV, the camera, according to one CrackBerry user, ‘DroidBerryGuy’, is taking “better-quality photos” than ever, rendering HDR photos at just “half a second.” His conclusion: “Good job BB!”

Check the Play Store for the latest update. Fixed the lag and seems to have better quality photos. I did an HDR test before and after the update and it averaged 7 seconds for the photos to render, now it is half a second. Good job BB!
    PRIV?s Camera Scores Strongly in Respected DxOMark Test, Equalling iPhone 6S/6 Plus, Topping Others | Inside BlackBerry
    12-25-15 06:50 AM
    Thanks for proving me right.

It fell behind:
    Galaxy S6 Edge Plus (87)
    Galaxy S6 Edge (86)
    Galaxy Note5 (86)
    Galaxy Note 4 (83).

Merry Christmas!
    12-25-15 06:52 AM
    Thanks for proving me right.

It fell behind:
    Galaxy S6 Edge Plus (87)
    Galaxy S6 Edge (86)
    Galaxy Note5 (86)
    Galaxy Note 4 (83).

Merry Christmas!
    Keep dreaming!
    12-25-15 06:57 AM
    Keep dreaming!
    At least it beat the iPhones, thats something.
    BB has some work to do though before they catch up to Samsung, Sony and LG.
    12-25-15 07:00 AM
    At least it beat the iPhones, thats something.
    BB has some work to do though before they catch up to Samsung, Sony and LG.
    Yep...and those phones were released earlier so have had the benifit of more updates. The Priv should improve with time...plus it has more potential with 18 megapixels...the score has already gone from 81 to 82 since the article!

http://www.dxomark.com/
    Last edited by Mark Sb; 12-25-15 at 09:00 AM.
    12-25-15 07:05 AM
    Close for review ....

Reopening, please stick on topic, discuss the topic, not the poster. I feel generous, it being a festive season. One more report though, this thread will be toasted and points handed out....

have fun.

As the Mod's warning was ignored, the thread is now closed.
    lift, Superfly_FR and zocster like this.
    12-25-15 09:43 AM
194 ... 678