Good day priv team. Just now, I have suffered a really bad problem on my priv. The camera module cannot focus anymore. I have use my phone for a while, let's say 40 mins for no stopping. And it became really warm, then I start to use my camera to take pictures, the first moment I turn it on it's fine, but after I change the focus place it became blur, totally. I swear I didn't shake and I have never let my priv fall on anything. You can see the pic here. And after a while, when the phone cool downed a little bit, the camera went back to normal. This is a major quality issue, it's really bad. Even if this is the first time I found it.
    Attached Thumbnails Camera can't focus-1452401994579.jpg  
    01-09-16 11:01 PM
    PS: I tried again, the temperature is nearly the same. This time I turn on my camera it works fine, and I took one picture then I went to the pic view in the camera app by press the left corner pic, then I switch it back to the camera mode it went to blur again, totally. I'm on the latest version on everything.
    01-09-16 11:08 PM
    this looks like motion blur.
    can you try something next time it happens? take a burst (hold the shutter button) and see if you have the same problem in all frames.
    do you also see this problem in video mode? I'll contact you offline.
    01-10-16 11:40 PM
    this looks like motion blur.
    can you try something next time it happens? take a burst (hold the shutter button) and see if you have the same problem in all frames.
    do you also see this problem in video mode? I'll contact you offline.
    Sorry for the late reply my friend. At that moment, yes, same problem on video taking. So far that's the only time I caught this issue. Will try your suggestion next time if I can find this issue again. But personal experience think, the burst won't help since when you take burst the focusing is the at the same condition.
    01-14-16 11:22 AM
    Download BlackBerry Virtual Expert from the Play Store and run through the tests...I had the same thing happen on my Passport and it ended up being a faulty gyroscope. Basically the phone couldn't tell what direction it was facing so it was unable to focus. Sent it back to BlackBerry and got a replacement.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    mkiiw, Jonneh and WT44 like this.
    01-14-16 12:14 PM
    Download BlackBerry Virtual Expert from the Play Store and run through the tests...I had the same thing happen on my Passport and it ended up being a faulty gyroscope. Basically the phone couldn't tell what direction it was facing so it was unable to focus. Sent it back to BlackBerry and got a replacement.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Thanks man, I'll download that app.
    01-15-16 11:10 AM