1) is it possible without using a new dialer (using the stock bb one) to allow the full call history to appear without scrolling down and taping "View full call history" ?
    i find it rather annoying to have to find a call ... almost all other phones with android view the full call history without this extra step.

2) is it possible to switch the placement of the back (left triangle on task-bar) button and the recent (square) apps button?
    its rather difficult using the phone with one hand and having to press back when you have small hands and holding the phone...

i found this feature readily available on LG phones and some cyanogenmod roms.
    10-20-16 05:46 PM
    1- Nope. Youre going to have to get a new dialer. The priv comes with the stock android dialer which is crap.
    2.- Again,no. They chose to not modify too much of stock android so they dont even giive you an option. But you ccould use an app called button remapper to change the mute (inbetween the volume keys) to a back button.
    10-20-16 09:26 PM
    Alternatively you could download this app called "all in one gesture" and set up a swipe gesture for the back button.
    FF22 likes this.
    10-21-16 11:38 AM