Hi there. I would be most grateful for a bit of help.

The calendar on my PRIV generally synchs perfectly with my work calendar, which is on Outlook.

But there is one exception. When I have an all-day event in my Outlook calendar, it appears on my PRIV calendar for the day before. So, for example, if I have an all-day event on a Wednesday, my PRIV will display the all-day event for Tuesday.

I have checked the time zones, and they all seem fine. (Both are set to Eastern Standard Time.)

I tried deleting the account and re-installing. But I still have the same issue.

Obviously this is not a crisis or anything, and otherwise I love the PRIV. But it is a little vexing, and I can see how I might one day make a mistake because of it.

Many thanks for any insight!
    05-10-16 02:34 PM
    I have checked the time zones, and they all seem fine. (Both are set to Eastern Standard Time.)
    Under Settings > Date & Time, check that you have both "Automatic date & time" and "Automatic Time Zone" toggled on. Your EST time should show below as "GM-4:00 Eastern Daylight Time".

Then, in the Calendar > Settings, make sure you have "Use device timezone" toggled on. I suspect that this is where the issue lies.
    05-10-16 05:04 PM
    So this is only seen for all day events in your EAS account? Do you have any other accounts setup where you see this as well, or just this one account?
    05-10-16 07:49 PM
    Many thanks to you both.

I confirmed that "Automatic date & time" and "Automatic time zone" are toggled on in Settings. And also that in Calendar it is set to "Use device time zone."

And yes, it is only for all-day events in my EAS account. The all-day events from my Google calendar appear on the correct day.

In addition, all of my other EAS events are exactly where they are supposed to be. That is, the 10:00 events appear on my PRIV at 10:00, and so on.

I'd be most grateful for any other notions to explore.
    05-11-16 09:20 AM
    I'm having the same issue.
    05-11-16 06:03 PM
    me too sigh

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-11-16 06:52 PM
    Add me to the list - I thought I was going crazy last night with this issue...
    05-11-16 06:58 PM
    Are you all seeing this for EAS account all day events?

For the events you're seeing this with, are they received events or events where you are the organizer?
    05-11-16 09:11 PM
    Also do you know if these events were created on device or on a desktop / laptop? Do you potentially know what version of exchange server you are running?
    05-11-16 09:15 PM
    Thanks so much.

They are events for which I am the organizer.

Created in EAS Outlook.

And on Outlook 365.

05-12-16 06:05 AM
    Yes, forgot to say: created on laptop. Sometimes in Outlook program. Sometimes in Outlook web system. The all-day desktop-created events display correctly on the desktop and web Outlook.

05-12-16 06:08 AM
    I've noticed this too, but it's not EXACTLY as you describe for me. Let's say there's an event called Board Meeting all day Monday. If I go to Calendar, the Board Meeting looks right. Occupies all of Monday. However in Hub, in the calendar preview pull down, if I look at it on Sunday, it will say Board Meeting - Today. Or Now, can't remember which. Then after that, Board Meeting - Tomorrow. It seems to be confusing the reminder with the event? I dunno. But it shows right in the actual calendar app.

It's another in the ever growing list of small frustrations.
    05-12-16 06:15 AM
    When everyone is seeing this issue, is it showing wrong in Hub or in Calendar or both?
    05-12-16 07:12 AM
    Also please anyone grab and send logs if you can reproduce this.

1) First go into system settings -- About Phone and tap the �Build Number� field a bunch of times. This will enable developer mode.

2)Go back to the main settings menu and you should see �Developer options� above about phone item � tap this.

3) There should be a toggle in there for �Bug report shortcut� � please turn this on. You may need to restart your device for this to take effect. You may also need to turn on USB Debugging.

Reproduce the issue(s) you are seeing � immediately after reproducing the issue, proceed with the below.

1) Hold Power button

2) Choose create bug report (The lights will flash)

3) Once the bug report is created, a notification shows in the shade

4) They click on that, and choose how you want to share - typically best if you upload to Google Drive, or some other cloud provider to save it, and then share the .txt output back to me via PM
    05-12-16 07:13 AM
    For me it shows incorrect in both places
    05-12-16 10:35 AM
    I created them on my desktop - Outlook 2013 connected to outlook.office365.com
    05-12-16 10:40 AM
    Also please anyone grab and send logs if you can reproduce this.

1) First go into system settings -- About Phone and tap the “Build Number” field a bunch of times. This will enable developer mode.

2)Go back to the main settings menu and you should see “Developer options” above about phone item – tap this.

3) There should be a toggle in there for “Bug report shortcut” – please turn this on. You may need to restart your device for this to take effect. You may also need to turn on USB Debugging.

Reproduce the issue(s) you are seeing – immediately after reproducing the issue, proceed with the below.

1) Hold Power button

2) Choose create bug report (The lights will flash)

3) Once the bug report is created, a notification shows in the shade

4) They click on that, and choose how you want to share - typically best if you upload to Google Drive, or some other cloud provider to save it, and then share the .txt output back to me via PM
    So I just recreated this - set an all day appt called TEST in Outlook for Sunday 5/15 - It shows up in Outlook as 5/15 as well as OWA. Synced (via EAS) to my iOS devices as 5/15 - but my Priv synced it for 5/14... the Bug report is generating now (well I believe it is anyway)
    05-12-16 10:48 AM
    Thank you!!!!!!
    05-12-16 12:46 PM
    I have the same issue, I sent a bug report last night. My Priv also suffers from the laggy/overheating/battery drain issue but that seems to be resolved by disabling Blackberry Hub. Ive gone 12 hours without any issues, I used to only make it 2.

Calendar issue is still SUPER annoying though.
    05-19-16 09:05 AM
    I have the same issue, I sent a bug report last night. My Priv also suffers from the laggy/overheating/battery drain issue but that seems to be resolved by disabling Blackberry Hub. Ive gone 12 hours without any issues, I used to only make it 2.

Calendar issue is still SUPER annoying though.
    If you can't have the Hub enabled, what's the point in having the Priv vs. some other phone?
    05-19-16 11:07 AM
    SAME ISSUE HERE! So nice to see others with this issue. I've blown out my account, resynced...same issue. Some items are a day off or do not show up at all (all in the past luckily for me, but that prevents me for searching and getting data from those events).

Another, maybe related, issue is that my time zone will not display correctly. It detects -7 when I'm in -8. If I set it manually, all of the calendar is off and so is my time. So annoying! And the time-zone notification comes notifies me that my zone changed and things have been adjusted at least 2-3 times per day. WTF? BB10 with apps please
    05-19-16 12:06 PM
    If you can't have the Hub enabled, what's the point in having the Priv vs. some other phone?
    The physical keyboard is literally the only reason Im not quite ready to give up yet. Other than that, diplomatically speaking, the PRIV is not very good.
    05-19-16 12:11 PM
    I have confirmed this is a Microsoft outlook exchange problem timezone problem, not a blackberry calendar problem.

I confirmed this by going to my Gmail account and entering an all day test event. It is important to note that the time zone on my priv is mountain standard time with daylight savings (-6 hours GMT). Gmail also has this time zone. Upon entering the test event it showed up in my priv calendar on the right day.

Outlook DOES NOT have a daylight savings mountain time option. Simply changing it to central time (also -6 GMT) will NOT work. I will now call Microsoft to figure out the solution to this issue.
    05-19-16 02:31 PM
    I'm using the same Exchange calendar on a LG G5 running Android (with the default calendar) and a Lumia 950. The only device with this issue is the Priv.
    05-19-16 02:52 PM
    Same here. Not a Microsoft issue. Works fine on other devices.
    05-20-16 12:37 PM
52 123