My calendar app keeps crashing every time I try making a new event (or editing an old one) AND I set a reminder notification. As soon as I press save it crashes with the message "Unfortunately, Calendar has stopped." If I don't set a reminder, it works fine.

Is anyone else having this problem? It started before I updated my phone to marshmallow last week.
    05-06-16 05:16 PM
    Maybe you have an appt with bad data? Do appts set earlier show up and provide notice?

Still happening meaning the phone has been restarted. If you sync your calendar and can easily repopulate the data, you might consider UNinstalling the app.

And you can try more restarts

From BB blog: How to reset PRIV by BlackBerry | Inside BlackBerry Help Blog

Three restart/reboot methods

The first method, which should be used 99.9% of the time when you want to reboot your device, is using the Reboot option that appears after pressing the Power key.

Press and hold the Power key for 3 seconds
    Select Reboot from the menu that is presented

The second reset method should be used if pressing the Power key does not produce the menu with Power Off and Restart. For example, if an app or game you are using won’t close, use this option to restart your device.

Press and hold the Power key for 12 seconds

Third method: Should your device fail to respond, the final reset method is to press and hold the Power key for 32 seconds which is equivalent to removing the battery. This should result in your device booting up successfully.

If it fails to start, however, verify you are not pressing any other keys such as Volume Up, Mute, or Volume Down while performing any of the reset methods listed above. If you use a case for your device you may want to remove it as it might be pressing a button inadvertently.
    05-06-16 06:40 PM