I have never used a BB device before. I have been using Android devices.Is it worthwhile to start with the Priv?
    10-26-16 11:29 PM
    If you're already used to Android, sure.
    bigedschukar likes this.
    10-26-16 11:41 PM
    I have never used a BB device before. I have been using Android devices.Is it worthwhile to start with the Priv?
    No doubt. My first smartphone, ironically, was the BlackBerry Storm. After that, I moved to Android and have had 5+ phones since. I just buying, using for less than a year, selling and buying the next big thing.

I say that to say this. I bought the Priv on launch week last year, and I don't think I would want anything except for an upgraded Priv in the future. If you like Android, you'll love BlackBerry's very slight additions. The physical keyboard is amazing. BlackBerry has been awesome in keeping up with security updates. This will be the first phone I keep longer than a year, and I don't see myself changing anytime soon.
    simon williams4 likes this.
    10-26-16 11:59 PM
    If you using android you won't really feel a difference, I love the blackberry software and won't use any other os.
    10-27-16 02:12 AM
    Just don't buy a carrier version, and you'll be happy.
    10-27-16 03:07 PM
    If you're into physical keyboard and edge screen, go for Priv. If you're into smaller and cheaper, go for DTEK50. And if you're into the latest, go for DTEK60. I'm eyeing for DTEK60 tho.
    bigedschukar likes this.
    10-27-16 03:13 PM
    My first BB was a 9810 slider (OS7). It was a great little phone and I genuinely enjoyed the slider.

So, I will be VERY heavily considering a PRIV when the contract on my Classic is done.
    If you are in Canada some of the carriers are offering PRIVs for $0 on 2 year contracts, so you might even be able to get into one cheaply.
    10-27-16 04:52 PM
    If you don't need a pkb and are OK typing on glass, I'd say go for the DTEK50 or 60. Otherwise priv is a great phone. I returned mine only because I'm holding out for Mercury, but if it never surfaces, I'm going back to priv.

Posted via CB10 from AT&T Q10
    10-27-16 05:44 PM
    Priv is good phone to get you won't regret it also young will like the keypad sliding out useful when you want it, out of the way when you dont
    10-28-16 12:54 PM