I have gmail, yahoo and hotmail accounts configured in Hub, with "Email notifications" on, but "notification sound" set to "Silent" and Vibrate set to "Off". This is the setting on all my email accounts.

However, whenever I receive an email, the phone vibrates and also makes a sound. I restarted the phone several times, but can't seem to remedy this. It seems like this is a bug with the app. I have no other email apps on the phone that could be generating the notification.

Did anyone notice this behavior?
    11-12-15 10:20 AM
    For your Gmail account, have you disabled notifications in the Gmail App itself?

You may also want to disable the Gmail App from syncing so you don't endup downloading the same messages twice.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-12-15 10:26 AM
    I have gmail, yahoo and hotmail accounts configured in Hub, with "Email notifications" on, but "notification sound" set to "Silent" and Vibrate set to "Off". This is the setting on all my email accounts.

However, whenever I receive an email, the phone vibrates and also makes a sound. I restarted the phone several times, but can't seem to remedy this. It seems like this is a bug with the app. I have no other email apps on the phone that could be generating the notification.

Did anyone notice this behavior?
    I would make sure notifications are set in the Hub accounts as well in the Android settings .. Double check. Also do you have emails showing up anywhere else like a Gmail email app?
    I deleted my Gmail app.

Posted from my Priv!
    11-12-15 10:26 AM
    For your Gmail account, have you disabled notifications in the Gmail App itself?

You may also want to disable the Gmail App from syncing so you don't endup downloading the same messages twice.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Right, I have already disabled the GMail app and I don't have any other email app.

I would make sure notifications are set in the Hub accounts as well in the Android settings .. Double check. Also do you have emails showing up anywhere else like a Gmail email app?
    I deleted my Gmail app.

Posted from my Priv!
    I checked in both places. I don't have any other notifications showing.
    11-12-15 10:30 AM