So my Priv was rock solid connecting to the Bluetooth of my Audi S4.
    Lightning fast connection when I start the car while on a phone call.
    Never had a problem since getting the Priv on opening day.

Now after the Marshmallow update it's all over the map.
    Sometimes it connects... sometime it doesn't.
    I can sit there and see the bluetooth symbol disappear on my MMI and then reappear.

And yes of course I "FORGOT" the connection and reset my car clearing saved connections.
    I even changed the password.
    Also I enabled the car as a trusted device so the password wouldn't kick in.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Any thoughts on how to fix it?

Thanks
    steph.iosso likes this.
    05-11-16 11:58 PM
    Bluetooth sucks on mine too. I use a pebble time, bluetooth headset and Audi MMI.

- with the wireless headset, the range is significantly lower. Sometimes I get interruptions or poor call quality with the phone sitting on the desk right in front of me. Turning off Pebble doesn't help
    - in the car, I keep the phone somewhere on the central console (ashtray / cup holder / CD holder / arm rest) and I get interruptions or stuttering while listening to music. Also, media sounds are now muted by default when it connects to the car, so I have to press volume up to hear music.
    - if I hold the phone in my hand the call quality is horrible. I can have maximum 3 finger tips on the phone or else I won't hear anything. So I can barely do anything on the phone during a conversation (i.e. search for a contact or make a calendar entry)

I didn't have these problems on Lollipop. I did a clean install of MM with an autoloader instead of upgrade and re-paired all my devices.
    WiseCracker likes this.
    05-12-16 01:09 AM
    Anyone else having Bluetooth issues?
    Today it worked for one phone call then would not reconnect at all.
    I deleted the Audi from the phone and it wouldn't even find the signal afterwards.
    Attempted a half dozen times!!!

This is crazy!!! WHAT THE **** MARSHMALLOW!!!!
    05-12-16 09:49 PM
    Honestly it didn't work well for me on Lollipop but it now works well on Marshmallow 6.0.1 with my Priv...

Posted via my Priv
    05-12-16 10:02 PM
    Me too on my Audi Q7 MMI

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-12-16 10:37 PM
    The only issue I'm having with MM bluetooth in my VW Passat (rns-510) is that it has a delay connecting to my phone because it try's to connect to my Privs media player first even though I have it off on my phone(un checked media player in settings)... Annoying as hell
    05-12-16 10:39 PM
    Lost Spotify on my on board display for my bmw 435. Had it before the upgrade to mm. In general, Android integration with my car is better than bb10, but still lags far behind the ios.

05-12-16 11:38 PM
    My experience has been very good since upgrading to Marshmallow, maybe your Bluetooth radio is malfunctioning?

05-12-16 11:45 PM
    Im sure there is a bug , cause I have the same issue where my priv is connected but loose audio sometimes, I have submit a bug report on the with BlackBerry Beta. Hopefully they fix it.

05-13-16 07:49 AM
    05-13-16 12:22 PM
    I agree, when ever I connect to my 2013 Rav4 half the time Google Play starts and half the time Player Pro starts. Never did this before MM, I can not for the life of me find out why...
    05-13-16 12:23 PM
    I have an issue with bluetooth as well!!! I did not have this issue with any ios devices or BB10 devices even when using a ported spotify running on android runtime.

Phone connects to car fine (KIA Rio). The audio is fine. But when the device goes from locked/screen off to screen on, the audio stutters for 3-5 seconds. Its extremely frustrating!!!!

05-13-16 01:51 PM
    I believe that I won't see the day when all bluetooth devices work properly. I wasn't even that surprised that MM degraded bluetooth on PRIV.
    05-13-16 02:46 PM
    I found streaming over Bluetooth actually got better after the mm update.....

05-14-16 02:34 PM
    I was able to fix mine by going to Bluetooth settings, deleting all my connections, exiting BT settings (so it forgets the connections) and then re entering settings and re adding them, working perfectly now! My guess is maybe somehow MM corrupted my existing connections. Goodluck!
    05-17-16 10:40 PM
    Same issue for me, connecting to my Android-based head unit. Connects, disconnects immediately. I see it's a problem with Nexus users too, and from what I read, will be fixed in 6.1.

Very disappointed with Marshmallow because of this one thing.
    05-18-16 07:38 AM
    ..... and from what I read, will be fixed in 6.1.
    Let's hope so. It's irritating as hell.
    05-18-16 01:43 PM
    How do they break something so critical? (well, kind of a rhetorical question).

I hate to see how long it takes Verizon to get us any MM update and then it might contain such a flaw!
    05-18-16 03:09 PM
    I had a single incident with the Priv suddenly dropping the bluetooth connection to my MMI since MM is live for all factory unlocked Privs. Of course it was during a call (which then continued from my pocket). Seeing all the other problems here I consider myself lucky.
    05-18-16 03:45 PM
    No problem on my Ford Fusion

05-18-16 04:21 PM
    Your PRIV bluetooth radio is compromised since the marshmallow upgrade, especially on many GMC , CHEVY vehicles. BlackBerry Support confirms this as a problem with marshmallow and is working on a fix, should deliver update in the next 3-4 weeks. Surprisingly the beta testing did not catch this major flaw...
    05-19-16 10:54 AM
    Since the MM update my Priv connects with the my car with no problems, however, throughout my journey, long or short, it disconnects then re-connects several times. Very frustrating, never did this prior to the MM update.
    05-19-16 05:48 PM
    Same here with a BMW.
    Wasn't sure if it was because it was simultaneously connected to my smartwatch, but I see here others are having the same problem regardless.

05-19-16 06:19 PM
    after 10 days of tech support, deleting phone from car, car from phone, the suggestion of calling GM to see if they had an upgrade to fix the BB PRIV OS issue and sending a debug report in, they have officially acknowledged a Bluetooth issue in Marshmallow with no committment of date fo fix: Unable to maintain a Bluetooth connection with a car kit after updating the BlackBerry powered by Android smartphone to Android 6.0 Marshmallow
    05-19-16 07:53 PM
    You're correct that the notice does not indicate a date but, it does say in the Resolution section that the fix will be in the next Android release..

"This issue will be resolved in the next update of the BlackBerry powered by Android OS."
    05-20-16 03:19 PM
58 123