Had this issue a couple of times after the MM update.

MP3 was streaming fine in the morning in my car but all of a sudden the music stopped playing from the car speakers. Then I went into the menu on the car control and hit "Play" and the music started to play from the phone instead. The only way to fix it is to restart the phone.

Anyone else saw this issue?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    06-16-16 01:07 PM
    I've experienced this a couple times, but most frequently it's a stutter that resolves when I disconnect/reconnect the device. It usually only occurs when I have more than one BT device connected such as a Microsoft Band or Fitbit in addition to headphones/speakers. I've also noticed when BT fails and requires a restart I'm unable to connect to any wifi access points until after a restart.
    06-16-16 01:12 PM
    Before MM BT streaming was flawless. After, I got stutter and other failed connection issues.

I removed the pairing, rebooted and set it up again. Few days now and all seems to work fine.

06-16-16 01:31 PM
    Do any of you get where you are streaming over Bluetooth, a call comes in and after you hangup the volume of the Bluetooth streaming on the phone is down to half? I've had this even with 5.1.i pretty much only stream podcasts with Pocket Casts.

06-16-16 05:48 PM