Every time I reboot my Priv, I have to go in and manually turn Bluetooth on. Is this normal behavior or is there a setting I need to enable to get it to be always on? I looked at the Bluetooth settings and saw nothing there.
    03-24-17 09:33 AM
    I think the same happens on my wife's Priv. Mine turns it on automatically. I have no idea why. But you just need to swipe the quick settings from the top of the screen and tap the BT, you don't have to go to Settings to turn it on.
    03-24-17 10:33 AM
    Every time I reboot my Priv, I have to go in and manually turn Bluetooth on. Is this normal behavior or is there a setting I need to enable to get it to be always on? I looked at the Bluetooth settings and saw nothing there.

When I toggle airplane mode Bluetooth gets left out. I need to manually turn it back on.
    03-24-17 10:34 AM
    Wow. It connects to my phone asap with no issues. But again once or twice a month it won't find it and you have to go in manually.

After the update I find my Bluetooth connection is horrible.

Ie: driving I have my phone directly under the dash stereo and the music drops in/out everywhile. And no, not when I go over a bump.

Even at home if I'm 10ft away from my Bluetooth speaker, it gets all choppy. I've had the speaker since November, and I could be 20ft away and no problem. I believe max is 25ft.

But after the Bluetooth update, it's become very choppy.

Anybody else have this issue?
    03-25-17 09:40 AM
    I've been rebooting more due to issues, and I've noticed my BT is off afterward too. Also, streaming music via Bluetooth to my home audio is choppy where it is worthless. It works in my car though, but it has issues connecting often recently. I need to wipe and start fresh.
    03-28-17 11:02 PM
    Same thing going on for me. Although it's a minor inconvenience, I'd rather not have to remember to turn it on every single time since it had been active prior to the reboot. I've noticed it's been going on for a couple of weeks now, but no idea why or what changes have caused this.
    04-01-17 06:05 AM
    Never an issue with my Priv. BT always automatically activates after a reboot.
    FF22 likes this.
    04-01-17 07:19 AM
    Never an issue with my Priv. BT always automatically activates after a reboot.
    Same here. I hope this does not jinx it!!!
    04-01-17 09:44 AM
    I never followed up, but no issues since I wiped my device and set it back up.
    04-03-17 10:27 PM
    Mine started after the last round of updates. Now I have to turn on after each reboot. Never had to do that until now. Not happy
    04-11-17 02:08 PM