I have a new PRIV and have a problem with two different bluetooth headsets dropping out in the middle of phone calls. Both headsets work fine with my old Z10 and this happens after 15 to 20 minutes into the call even though I just recharged the headset (which will beep if the charge gets low anyway).

Is this a known problem? Any suggestions to resolve the problem?
    Thank you.
    05-11-16 01:52 PM
    Thank you for your question. I don't have a Priv, however may I suggest you first delete the both Bluetooth device profiles from your Priv, restart your phone and re-pair only one device this time, just don't pair both yet. Try a call with one and see if the same thing happens. Maybe it is a conflict between the two headsets and just maybe the next update will contain a fix. If you know your OS version and carrier, perhaps that will help other members assist you better.

Posted via my  PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2639 or  Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.2558
    05-11-16 02:37 PM
    This appears to be a known problem by Blackberry. A solution given to me by a Blackberry tech (the fix has been working for me so far) is to delete all the Bluetooth profiles as GreenCopperz describes, then go into the Advance settings (it's located under the 3 dots) and turn off all the "MAP" settings for email, text, etc. Next re-pair your headset(s) and you should be good to go!
    05-13-16 09:34 AM