I've just uploaded version 1.5 to the alpha channel. Here's the change log:

Basically the biggest change is you can now see your call log, you receive a notification on your desktop when there's an incoming call, and you can end a call from the desktop client

Attachment 419484

After I hear word from a few of my testers I'll be able to make it available for everyone.

Cheers!
    Any change to the desktop client? Maybe I have an outdated link:

ToZ Inc.

It shows 1.4.0 or similar.
    03-15-17 11:27 PM
    The updated version is currently only available to alpha testers - this includes the updated desktop client. After I hear word from a few of my testers I'll be able to make it available for everyone.
    03-16-17 05:13 PM
    This is a great project. I am making the move to DTek60 mid next week from my Z30. I will be watching closely to see where this ends up. Blend will be missed

Posted via CB10
    04-08-17 06:31 AM
    Thanks @billsterjito I appreciate it I just released an update with phone logs and call notifications support. My next release will probably be a minor one (Bug fixes, performance improvements, and replying to messages from Windows 10 notifications).

If you folks know of any Android users who'd be interested in Fuse, please share, I'd appreciate the help in getting the word out!
    04-11-17 07:06 PM
    This is a great project. I am making the move to DTek60 mid next week from my Z30. I will be watching closely to see where this ends up. Blend will be missed

Posted via CB10
    I am staying with BB10 until the compromises are less for me. At this point I have more to lose than to gain BUT I am watching this thread closely.

Behold, my thumbs have spoken.
    04-11-17 07:32 PM
    Watching this too. Eventually, I'll be moving on from my Z10 to Android. BlackBerry or some other brand, I don't know yet.

But, I'll look into this when I do. Hoping for email to be included soon.

Joel
    FF22 likes this.
    04-11-17 08:03 PM
    I'm glad someone is working on a Blend alternative... unfortunately, without BBM it really isn't an alternative for me. But I will pass the word to others that may be able to do without BBM.
    04-28-17 11:46 AM
    Just an update on the current state of Fuse (Yes I'm still working on this, however I've been caught up with work recently)

The next version will have
    - Updated notification Toasts: They will now all invoke the application, have icons, and for Windows 10 allow replying via the toast
    - Minimize to tray functionality
    - Improved name display on incoming call notification
    - Some minor bug fixes + performance improvements

I've taken a look into integrating options for BBM, however at this point the closest I would be able to achieve is to mirror the user interface to the desktop. Unfortunately tighter integration is just not possible unless BlackBerry is willing to expose a developer API.
    00stryder and FF22 like this.
    05-11-17 07:20 PM
    Just an update on the current state of Fuse (Yes I'm still working on this, however I've been caught up with work recently)

The next version will have
    - Updated notification Toasts: They will now all invoke the application, have icons, and for Windows 10 allow replying via the toast
    - Minimize to tray functionality
    - Improved name display on incoming call notification
    - Some minor bug fixes + performance improvements

I've taken a look into integrating options for BBM, however at this point the closest I would be able to achieve is to mirror the user interface to the desktop. Unfortunately tighter integration is just not possible unless BlackBerry is willing to expose a developer API.
    Keep up the good work. All the best!
    05-15-17 11:38 PM
    Hi,

Thanks for this program.
    Will try it out with my Keyone.
    05-19-17 06:45 AM
    Thanks for the program. Just downloaded
    Yesterday 04:47 PM
36 12