So I don't know where to address this issue. But I am sure blackberry sees this forum. Reads it and takes care of the complains we make here.

If you are familiar with android. And if you have had the Google launcher. Google puts Google Now to the left of the home screen. Samsung does something similar.

And from your home screen. You can swipe right and it comes.

BlackBerry launcher should do the same with the HUB. It should place it there. There is literally nothing there right now.

I hope this gets implemented in a software update soon.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    tp2386 likes this.
    11-08-15 10:00 AM
    Those get baked into the OS. With the Hub as an app they can update as needed. Then again maybe they'll come up with a solution.

Posted via the CrackBerry App on my Priv!
    11-08-15 10:03 AM
    There is a short-cut for BlackBerry Hub. It is the white envelope overlaying a yellow "talk bubble." Unless you have a different definition of short-cut. You can swipe from the right edge (default) or left edge to reach the BlackBerry Hub. As it stands the BlackBerry Hub on BlackBerry Android is not identical to the BlackBerry OS 10 experience but in time we should see more "blackberryness."
    11-08-15 10:11 AM
    I think he means widget which would be great like Aquamail's widget not shortcut i.e. icon
    11-08-15 10:21 AM
    So I don't know where to address this issue. But I am sure blackberry sees this forum. Reads it and takes care of the complains we make here.

If you are familiar with android. And if you have had the Google launcher. Google puts Google Now to the left of the home screen. Samsung does something similar.

And from your home screen. You can swipe right and it comes.

BlackBerry launcher should do the same with the HUB. It should place it there. There is literally nothing there right now.

I hope this gets implemented in a software update soon.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    I want this so bad too. It sucks cause when in the Hub, I keep swiping to the left to get back to the main screen and I end up deleting something that I have to undo.
    11-08-15 10:25 AM
    I think he means widget which would be great like Aquamail's widget not shortcut i.e. icon
    By shortcut. I mean a gesture from the home screen to bring it up. I know there is already the home circle swipe to right. But it will be more convenient to integrate it the same way as Google now is in google launcher. They both are apps. So it's totally doable.
    11-08-15 10:50 AM