.......When contacted by Foxnews.com, BlackBerry addressed the back cover and overheating issues.

"We are...aware of a handful of reports on devices whereby the back of the device is allegedly too flexible, and are continuing to investigate these reports," a BlackBerry spokesperson said in an email.

"On temperature: Part of this is our desire to fit everything into one device, including the long lasting battery, but the device is comparable to phones in that same processor range."

"On performance: We�ve asked reviewers to update their OS after receiving the device and that has solved the app performance issues. We are also working on an OS update which will be available in the next few weeks to address some of the other issues."....

Source: BlackBerry making a comeback with keyboard-packing Priv? | Fox News

Posted via CB10
    John Doe99 likes this.
    11-19-15 03:03 PM
    Just fix it!

Posted via CB10
    11-19-15 03:04 PM
    I did not understand the comment on the heat issue honestly

Posted via CB10
    11-19-15 03:05 PM
    Updates are always good! The sooner the better.
    Cong Tuan Nguyen likes this.
    11-19-15 03:05 PM
    .......When contacted by Foxnews.com, BlackBerry addressed the back cover and overheating issues.

"We are...aware of a handful of reports on devices whereby the back of the device is allegedly too flexible, and are continuing to investigate these reports," a BlackBerry spokesperson said in an email.

"On temperature: Part of this is our desire to fit everything into one device, including the long lasting battery, but the device is comparable to phones in that same processor range."

"On performance: We’ve asked reviewers to update their OS after receiving the device and that has solved the app performance issues. We are also working on an OS update which will be available in the next few weeks to address some of the other issues."....

Source: BlackBerry making a comeback with keyboard-packing Priv? | Fox News

Posted via CB10
    So basically... accept the fact that I'll need to recharge my phone every 4 hours. Nice.
    andy957 likes this.
    11-19-15 03:06 PM
    So are they saying the heats fine because they jammed it full of apps and features? I mean the heat on mine is gone. But still, wouldn't you just say "that's normal on any device with this battery and processor for the first few days"

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-19-15 03:08 PM