For those of us who don't end up buying the Priv, or who have to wait till their current EIP is up, I really hope BlackBerry offers their keyboard in the Google Play Store! Definitely one of the things I miss most from my Z10!
    Last edited by ClevelandBB; 10-31-15 at 05:31 PM.
    10-30-15 02:56 PM
    For those of us who don't but the Priv, or have to wait till their current EIP is up, I really hope BlackBerry offers their keyboard in the Google Play Store! One of the biggest things I miss from my Z10!
    They would be smart to do it. It s a further boost to the brand.
    10-30-15 03:06 PM
    10-31-15 01:42 AM
    Well, it's there but only for other purposes. When u get in to the store it says that the VZKZB is not compatible with my device. (Xperia X5) and ord the same for all other BlackBerry apps that recently appears on Google Play.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-15 02:11 AM
    The BlackBerry experience suite will be available soon on other devices...
    10-31-15 02:13 AM
    The BlackBerry experience suite will be available soon on other devices...
    You know this for a fact or just hoping because of what BlackBerry said a year ago?
    I have heard complete opposite now. BlackBerry once thought they would that but that was before Priv. They want to see how Priv does so it will be a very long time before that happens. Don't hold your breath..

Posted from my Z30 with Google Play Store
    10-31-15 04:47 AM
    BlackBerry will offer it in playstore for other devices soon, they are just building anticipation for Priv right now, so people will buy it.

Also, if they were smart, they would offer their 'suites' on a subscription basis, to keep their revenues afloat. I hope they go that route

Posted via CB10
    10-31-15 07:56 AM
    I hope they offer but charge top dollars.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2639
    anon4226395 and Joao Oliveira like this.
    10-31-15 07:58 AM
    BlackBerry will offer it in playstore for other devices soon, they are just building anticipation for Priv right now, so people will buy it.

Also, if they were smart, they would offer their 'suites' on a subscription basis, to keep their revenues afloat. I hope they go that route

Posted via CB10
    Highly doubt for a long time. That revenue would be minimal to a successful Priv. Or worse, lost revenue because people like yourself are not buying Priv thinking they will wait for that Suite.

It will be a long wait, at least a year if not more.

10-31-15 08:26 AM
    Yeah just like bbm video was 'coming soon'
    10-31-15 08:29 AM
    For those of us who don't but the Priv, or have to wait till their current EIP is up, I really hope BlackBerry offers sell their keyboard in the Google Play Store! One of the biggest things I miss from my Z10!
    10-31-15 09:04 AM
    The reason that Blackberry has released the Priv exclusive apps on google play is they can push updates to those apps and not have to include them in carrier ota updates which as you know some carriers take their sweet time to push out. As for the Blackberry productivity suites being available for other devices I think Blackberry will hold off on releasing them until the Priv can gain some kind of a footing in the Android market.
    10-31-15 09:18 AM
    You know this for a fact or just hoping because of what BlackBerry said a year ago?
    I have heard complete opposite now. BlackBerry once thought they would that but that was before Priv. They want to see how Priv does so it will be a very long time before that happens. Don't hold your breath..

It will be available, but it won't be before Priv is released to the masses, knowing BB track record it won't be until ... 2016 sometime?
    10-31-15 09:57 AM