Hi,

Bought BB Priv one months back and kept it out of use for roughly two weeks. Tried to use it again two days back but -

1) it's display is not turning on. Thought the battery got deep discharged so charged it the whole night. The notification light didn't show charging not did phone Display anything.

2) next day tried switching it on but nothing again. charged again & pressed power button to turn it on but this time it vibrated once and yet display didn't come up. First I was confused so kept it back. After sometime slided it up and noticed that keypad was backlit but no display was showing on the screen.

3) pressed power button again for 30 Sec and phone vibrated as if it was rebooting. After roughly 15 seconds, it started making "toc toc..." Sound which would repeat after every 3 seconds. The sound continued for long time and stopped probably after battery got drained. Tried all above again and same thing is repeated.

I am Confused what the issue is. Not sure if this is related to display, battery or the phone as a whole is gone...

Unfortunately I am currently traveling so local service Centre refuses to help. If anyone has any information on above symptoms and cure, pls do share.

Cheers!

Gary
    03-12-16 08:23 AM