Instead of just sending me another device, they sent me the device with box and all original accessories.

Wow, do you think it's even refurbished? That's my fingerprint on the screen btw

BlackBerry replaced my Priv under warranty...-120905.jpg

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    jamesharmeling and Uzi like this.
    08-03-16 04:15 AM
    My replacement was device only, and serial was way earlier than the one I sent in, so 100% it was refurbished, though rep insists it isn't. There was another thread saying they ran of devices for BlackBerry Care, so that could be why as well. How long have you had the phone? That is a factor as well.
    08-03-16 06:12 AM
    My replacement was device only, and serial was way earlier than the one I sent in, so 100% it was refurbished, though rep insists it isn't. There was another thread saying they ran of devices for BlackBerry Care, so that could be why as well. How long have you had the phone? That is a factor as well.
    I got my original PRIV in January. This device came from BlackBerry Care. Do you got a link to the other thread saying they ran out of devices?

I'm glad they sent me this though because I broke my other headphones and now I have a pair of headphones!

08-03-16 06:58 AM
    Instead of just sending me another device, they sent me the device with box and all original accessories.

Wow, do you think it's even refurbished? That's my fingerprint on the screen btw

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	120905.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	75.2 KB 
ID:	405419

When did you buy the device? And what was defective?

08-03-16 07:10 AM
    I got my original PRIV in January. This device came from BlackBerry Care. Do you got a link to the other thread saying they ran out of devices?

I'm glad they sent me this though because I broke my other headphones and now I have a pair of headphones!

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1081201
    08-03-16 07:52 AM
    Explains why they took about a week to contact me when they're said they'd contact me next day.

08-03-16 05:19 PM