Dears,

I am from Saudi Arabia and planning to buy "online" BB Priv from USA.

Firstly, The issue that the device comes with English keyboard, only, but I need it with bilingual keyboard "Arabic & English", so what to do.
    Any advice? should I change the keyboard or I can order it with bilingual keyboard.

Note: the virtual or screen keyboard is not a solution, for me.

Second, regardless to the keyboard, if I bought it from USA, can I write with Arabic language with it, means it is going to be "fully" supporting Arabic language or not.

Thanks
    06-28-16 08:56 PM
    I'm not quite sure what you mean by fully supporting Arabic but there is a option for arabic on Blackberry keyboard. And from what i know once you select the language you can type with that Language on the keyboard as well. I use korean often and once I select that I can use both screen keyboard as well as the physical Keyboard.

Hope this helps!~
    lamnguyen2020 likes this.
    06-28-16 09:05 PM
    Sorry if my question wasn't clear enough, however in Arab counties all mobiles have a physical keyboard and each key has an Arabic letter and an English letter written on it.

BlackBerry Priv - Bilingual Keyboard-cc32821-2o1b6n.jpg

Now, I am asking "is there any way to buy BB Priv from USA with bilingual physical keyboard - Arabic and English?", if not, can I change the one-language keyboard in my country.

Thanks
    06-28-16 09:20 PM
    Sorry if my question wasn't clear enough, however in Arab counties all mobiles have a physical keyboard and each key has an Arabic letter and an English letter written on it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cc32821-2O1B6n.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	147.0 KB 
ID:	403055

Now, I am asking "is there any way to buy BB Priv from USA with bilingual physical keyboard - Arabic and English?", if not, can I change the one-language keyboard in my country.

Thanks
    Ohhh... I got you haha. Doing a real quick search on ebay, it doesn't seem like you can. but you would be able to replace the keyboard with the one above (on the pictures) but that will void the warranty.
    06-30-16 07:50 PM