This is a follow-up to the email we sent you on Friday to keep you updated on ShopBlackBerry PRIV pre-order deliveries. Due to demand, there has been a delay in shipping PRIV smartphones to some customers who pre-ordered.

We continue to deliver PRIV devices and expect all remaining pre-orders to arrive no later than November 24th. Once your order has been shipped you will receive a confirmation by email so you can track your order.
    We sincerely thank you for placing your PRIV pre-order and would like to remind you that you will receive a complimentary black PRIV slide-out hard shell case and a premium in-vehicle charger. Once your PRIV has been shipped, you will receive an email detailing how to redeem these accessories.

Sincerely,
    ShopBlackBerry Support Team
    11-12-15 02:59 PM
    nov. 24th huh for something you thought you would have had by now
    11-12-15 03:12 PM
    Must still be baking them too many orders for BlackBerry to fill a New problem for them usually To much stock on hand Good and Bad news for them .
    11-12-15 03:22 PM
    also it is what it is this isnt anything new for bb if you really like the phone i guess you'll just wait it out til they send it to you
    11-12-15 03:27 PM
    So disappointing. Nearly thanksgiving is when I'll have this phone.
    11-12-15 03:42 PM
    I just got that email too.
    11-12-15 03:44 PM
    It's either wait or cancel. I'm going to wait. My current phone has a couple of problems I wanted to sidestep with a new phone, but it's mostly functional for the basics.
    Once I get my Priv and am sure it's working OK (no creaks, running hot, defective pkb, etc.), I'll write a letter to Mr. Chen and detail my likes and dislikes about the phone and about the way my preorder has been handled, especially since my order was placed within a 1/2 hour of the preorder email going out.
    11-12-15 03:45 PM
    #24 in the Rogers Wireless cue in Toronto. Started at like #300 on the first day of device reservation. Was at #97 on Monday. Hoping for next week delivery I guess.
    11-12-15 10:03 PM
    Has there been any news on international availability? I've placed a pre-order with one of the largest Swiss retailers (Digitec) - they're claiming it'll be released on November 18, but apparently, this has been delayed as well. Would have bought it directly from BlackBerry, but that option isn't available to Swiss customers.
    11-12-15 10:21 PM
    #24 in the Rogers Wireless cue in Toronto. Started at like #300 on the first day of device reservation. Was at #97 on Monday. Hoping for next week delivery I guess.
    Just go to Rogers Plus store and get it. Why wait?

Posted from my Priv!
    11-12-15 10:27 PM
    Sold out at the three Rogers stores I visited. Just got to play with the demo unit. I could slide open and close the keyboard all day. It's addictive.
    11-12-15 10:41 PM