So I've turned off learning on my keyboard.

So it doesn't pick up words i've typed before and from my HUB etc.

Now what else doesn't work is when write a word the keyboard doesn't know I tap "touch to add". I go through the dialog which is supposed to add the word to the dictionary.

But it never adds it. So basically the touch to add doesn't work (i'm manually adding words to the learned words list) with learning turned off.

Anyone else seen this issue?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-04-16 11:27 AM
    I haven't checked this function, however following the recent update, I have found the flick function somewhat glitchy.

Posted from my BlackBerry Priv on Rogers Network.
    08-04-16 08:51 PM
    I commented the other day that since the update neither my pkb nor vkb work as well. Sometimes the words cannot be swiped or flicked up. Sometimes I have to either push harder or get on the word in the vkb to flick up, or swipe at a slightly different spot on the pkb. I am not happy with it. A BB tech saw my post and asked me to PM him and he would help. He still has not read my message or responded.

08-04-16 09:37 PM
    I commented the other day that since the update neither my pkb nor vkb work as well. Sometimes the words cannot be swiped or flicked up. Sometimes I have to either push harder or get on the word in the vkb to flick up, or swipe at a slightly different spot on the pkb. I am not happy with it. A BB tech saw my post and asked me to PM him and he would help. He still has not read my message or responded.

I've noticed the same thing with my pkb. My vkb seems fine though.

08-04-16 09:55 PM
    My pbk also started acting up, especially the flick up is often missed.
    08-04-16 11:10 PM
    Doesn't sound very promising...is this a more wide-spread problem? One that can be addressed with a wide-spread fix -- a patch? A bug that needs to be resolved? Thanks.
    08-05-16 06:05 AM
    All,

I am now in the process of trouble shooting with the BlackBerry Tech.

As a side note, regarding my comment to him that Verizon still has not released Marshmallow, he replied, "Verizon has a very stringent quality process. Hopefully you will get Marshmallow soon."

08-05-16 07:27 AM
    No issues with my pkb since the update, but then again, I have prediction and text correction totally disabled because I prefer to handle my own text corrections.
    08-05-16 08:18 AM