Is the blackberry hub really as bad as everyone says? I might end up just deleting the app if it's so poorly integrated/functional..

Posted via CB10
    11-06-15 06:57 PM
    Some people say it's great. You'll have to decide for yourself.

PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2789
    Lacuna_a_x likes this.
    11-06-15 07:03 PM
    I don't have mine yet... But if history proves anything people on this forum are prima donnas

Posted via CB10
    11-06-15 07:12 PM
    Definitely not even close to BB10 but does the job. Every time I get a txt and click the message in the hub it launches the app and takes more steps to get back to the hub.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-06-15 07:13 PM
    Coming from android and having a past with BlackBerry devices I'll say this: The Hub is considering it's 1 day old. It will need better integration for sure but the current iteration clearly shows blackberry knows what they're doing.

My verdict, yes it's good... But It'll probably be better as time goes on!

P.S. The actual hub version is probably the best productivity App available for android right now as it is...
    zocster and Lacuna_a_x like this.
    11-06-15 07:15 PM
    I didn't like it at first cause when on a text msg or email u couldn't swipe right to get back to the hub. I'm used to it now though, instead of swiping right to go back I swipe up and to the left from the home key again and it takes u back to the main hub.

Lacuna_a_x likes this.
    11-06-15 07:19 PM
    In my opinion the Priv is 95% Android so no the hub is not the same as BB10
    Lacuna_a_x likes this.
    11-06-15 07:22 PM
    Definitely not even close to BB10 but does the job. Every time I get a txt and click the message in the hub it launches the app and takes more steps to get back to the hub.

More than a single back key press??? If so, make sure you have the latest version of Hub and Messenger app available from Google Play.

11-07-15 11:24 PM
    Coming from android and having a past with BlackBerry devices I'll say this: The Hub is considering it's 1 day old. It will need better integration for sure but the current iteration clearly shows blackberry knows what they're doing.

My verdict, yes it's good... But It'll probably be better as time goes on!

P.S. The actual hub version is probably the best productivity App available for android right now as it is...
    I agree. I hoped it would have more integration than it currently does, but I do think it will get a lot better. Also, it is a little slower than I would like from time to time.
    11-07-15 11:56 PM