I was wondering how to get rid of the blackberry hub red notification alert on the main screen. The red notification alert will still be on the BlackBerry Hub icon even after I've already seen the notification. How do I have the red alert removed from the hub icon without having to actually going into the hub

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-17-16 11:25 AM
    It's a common problem at the moment. BlackBerry are working on a fix for it, which will hopefully come through the Play Store soon.

Posted via the CrackBerry App on my BlackBerry Priv
    M_Ward likes this.
    04-17-16 11:28 AM
    Change launchers to one without the stupid spark (since they have failed to fix it after 7 months!)

04-17-16 12:10 PM
    I was wondering how to get rid of the blackberry hub red notification alert on the main screen. The red notification alert will still be on the BlackBerry Hub icon even after I've already seen the notification. How do I have the red alert removed from the hub icon without having to actually going into the hub

Don't have the Hub icon on the home screen. Problem solved

If you liked this post, you can now find more like this by following me on Twitter @MeerAdrie
    baspeed likes this.
    04-17-16 01:43 PM
    Don't have the Hub icon on the home screen. Problem solved

If you liked this post, you can now find more like this by following me on Twitter @MeerAdrie
    Doesn't really solve the problem, as I asked how to get rid of the notification alert. Not the BlackBerry hub icon... thanks anyway

04-17-16 03:00 PM
    Doesn't really solve the problem, as I asked how to get rid of the notification alert. Not the BlackBerry hub icon... thanks anyway

I have my Hub icon only on my swipe gesture. Nothing else and I never have a red alert

baspeed likes this.
    04-18-16 03:04 AM

settings > Sounds and Notifications > app notifications > hub > toggle to block

Priv owner since Nov 6th 2015
    04-18-16 06:53 AM