Do they ever plan to fix this crap ? BB10 was so much better...
    rai187 likes this.
    02-26-16 10:30 AM
    Then go back to BB10. I'm sure they are trying to fix it but they only have so much control over an OS that isn't theirs.
    gugomat likes this.
    02-26-16 10:40 AM
    You need to restore your Priv. There should not be any lag in the Hub....budd. I'm coming from an iPhone so I would know

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-26-16 10:49 AM
    No delays, latency, and not slow at all. Something is not right with your hub.

02-26-16 10:50 AM
    No lag, slowness, etc on my hub (or Priv in general). Could you detail your issues more so people can provide help? Perhaps a "battery pull" reboot (hold power for 32 seconds) will help.
    02-26-16 10:53 AM
    Did you do what most other people have done first (before posting) and updated all your BB apps/services?
    02-26-16 10:54 AM
    No problems for me at all.

02-26-16 12:14 PM
    Delay compare with bb10 BB hub

rai187 likes this.
    02-26-16 12:23 PM
    No delay here

Posted via the Priv CrackBerry App for Android
    02-26-16 01:49 PM
    No lag here , my only complains are the lack of integration of the Facebook messenger!
    eggman1987 likes this.
    02-26-16 01:57 PM
    Definitely a lag for me .

I setup Gmail in my Priv. I tested it earlier and when I sent an email from hotmail to gmail, I would see the notification on the Gmail icon almost instaneously. Then notification on the BB-Hub came in only after a few minutes. I tried a few times and the results were consistent.

Also, I am OK with the double notifications when I receive a SMS in both Messager and BB-Hub. I am very annoyed that I have to click both icons to remove the notifications.

So far, I am discouraged with this BB-Hub. I used to love this feature but now I am considering to remove it from my Priv.

BB did a terrible job to integrate the Hub with Andriod. They should just release the Priv without the Hub. There is no way they would have missed these defects but yet they chose to release it with the buggy Hub.
    Last edited by mis3; 02-27-16 at 09:12 AM.
    02-27-16 09:01 AM
    Issues come from not loading the Hub for a while. If you open it often and not clear recent apps, it's decently quick.

If you only access it every now and then or clear all recent apps, then it will be slow.

I'm happy to be able to use the hub on Android. I'm looking forward to more integration into the hub. Adding Hangouts would be nice.

tazcubed likes this.
    02-27-16 09:25 AM
    Issues come from not loading the Hub for a while. If you open it often and not clear recent apps, it's decently quick.
    If you only access it every now and then or clear all recent apps, then it will be slow.
    Is this a configurable parameter? What did you mean by 'Not Clear recent apps'?
    I never noticed this delay with my Classic, Q10 and Z10.
    02-27-16 09:42 AM
    Have patience. Priv Hub is in the evolution stage and soonest it will mature . Apart from the hub Priv is a super phone IMO.

Blackberry Priv on Etisalat 4G Network
    02-27-16 02:18 PM
    Is this a configurable parameter? What did you mean by 'Not Clear recent apps'?
    I never noticed this delay with my Classic, Q10 and Z10.
    I think he means to keep the app always open. Personally I have 3 Gmail accounts in the hub and I have not detect any lag or delay but maybe it's because I keep the app alway open.
    02-27-16 02:25 PM
    No lags here since the January update. You should check the connection seetings in the Blackberry Hub Account Settings. Push activated?
    02-27-16 06:31 PM
    There's an app lag when you open it after a while. It refreshes the content etc. I think BlackBerry should fix it. The load time of the BlackBerry Hub is actually better on Note 5.

The loading / refreshing is more evident if you're coming from Passport or other BlackBerry 10 device while opening emails. They all seem to download or reload upon opening them.

BlackBerry needs to optimise this. It reminds me of the early BlackBerry 10 days where it seemed to be not ready for prime time.

Posted via Note 5
    02-27-16 06:33 PM
    If you are running any battery saver apps be sure to exclude all the blackberry services or they will butcher the synch to save battery.
    02-27-16 08:43 PM
    The team and I are constantly working to refine the experience and performance of the BlackBerry Hub on PRIV - fixing performance issues or bugs that customers are reporting, adding new features, etc. I can totally understand the frustration of some where they're seeing issues, and I can tell you we're working tirelessly to keep pushing out updates as quickly as we can. I spend a lot of time on CrackBerry going through the various issues that customers are reporting, attempting to grab logs where needed, and getting issues raised and in front of the development team here at BlackBerry.

Appreciate your patience as we continue to evolve and improve on the BlackBerry Hub.
    03-03-16 12:51 PM
    when is the next hub update expected Chris?
    03-03-16 01:53 PM
    I have individual email addresses in the Hub synced to different times. For example, one is set for every 5 minutes. I get important emails on that address but do not need them immediately in real time. Another is set for 15 minutes. That is an email that I use for things I do not need as quick as the first one and prefer not to be notified of these emails as often as the first email address (most of those emails being subscriptions etc). It is my understanding that it can also save some on the battery if they are synced instead of coming in real time. Could it be that the lag issues described are due to sync settings in the Hub for the individual email addresses? I have not tried setting my emails to come in real time to the Hub.
    PS Any tips and suggestions from c_bryant34 are welcome. And I want to thank him for coming and checking on us here at CrackBerry to find out issues we have.
    03-03-16 02:26 PM
    No delays at all for me. Hub works fine. I'm very pleased with the phone.

03-03-16 02:31 PM
    We have two Privs, both are updated and both of them have delivery delays when compared to BB10 devices with the same accounts. Sometimes it's just a few second delay other times the messages will show up on the BB10 device 5 to 10 min before it hits the PRIV.

03-03-16 03:12 PM
    The team and I are constantly working to refine the experience and performance of the BlackBerry Hub on PRIV - fixing performance issues or bugs that customers are reporting, adding new features, etc. I can totally understand the frustration of some where they're seeing issues, and I can tell you we're working tirelessly to keep pushing out updates as quickly as we can. I spend a lot of time on CrackBerry going through the various issues that customers are reporting, attempting to grab logs where needed, and getting issues raised and in front of the development team here at BlackBerry.

Appreciate your patience as we continue to evolve and improve on the BlackBerry Hub.
    That's a quality response. Sincerely.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on my Priv
    dietertong and will308 like this.
    03-03-16 07:09 PM
    I have 3 exchange and 4 IMAP emails cong into my Priv hub. All pushed to me no issues. Battery lasts all day with pretty heavy use. 6 plus hours screen on time too.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on my Priv
    03-03-16 07:12 PM
44 12