Show off

I walk, drive and sleep next to mine. Does that count?
    Yes, Wimp, it does!

Seriously, with a flip case, I'm not sure it is needed. I guess I still vividly remember my Palm Pilot and its stylus. I was writing or drawing or something on it. I hear this piercing screething sound. I see a 3/4 inch scar on the screen. Somehow a tiny micro particle was lodged between the stylus tip and the screen and nasty scratch happened.
    12-20-16 08:54 AM
    Yes, Wimp, it does!

Seriously, with a flip case, I'm not sure it is needed. I guess I still vividly remember my Palm Pilot and its stylus. I was writing or drawing or something on it. I hear this piercing screething sound. I see a 3/4 inch scar on the screen. Somehow a tiny micro particle was lodged between the stylus tip and the screen and nasty scratch happened.
    Did you happen to notice the PRIV does not come with a stylus and if it did it would probably be rubber tipped - or possibly titanium if you have a Porsche design?

Well, I don't use a flip case, I have the Seido holster on my right hip, directly connected to my Z-10, also in a Seido holster - same hip.

Hvae no issues with either of the other than the occasional load balancing issues.
    FF22 likes this.
    12-20-16 12:28 PM
52 123