I haven't used hub since release. I was wondering if everything is fixed now with the fetch issues, etc.

Curve > Z10 > Z30 > Passport > Priv
    09-23-16 01:07 PM
    Works fine for me since I bought it. Not sure what issues you were experiencing specifically?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android from my Verizon BlackBerry Priv
    09-23-16 01:08 PM
    Not sure what issues you're referring to either but I've had mine for a little over a month and coming from a Z30, no Hub issues for me.

"If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong"
    09-23-16 01:41 PM
    Works fine for me I couldn't use Android without it.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Jesse Alves likes this.
    09-23-16 01:45 PM
    A great feature has just been added. You can save emails as PDFs.
    andy957 and FF22 like this.
    09-23-16 03:10 PM
    Works great from me as well. I find it's visually refreshed but just as strong as it's always been.

Best feature, hands down. I would be unreachable without it.

09-23-16 08:25 PM
    A great feature has just been added. You can save emails as PDFs.
    How do you do that?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on my Priv
    09-24-16 12:52 AM
    How do you do that?

You open an email, press the options button, "Print...", "Save as PDF".
    FF22 and zephyr613 like this.
    09-24-16 03:36 AM
    You open an email, press the options button, "Print...", "Save as PDF".
    Never noticed that option. Cool!!

YeemanBB likes this.
    09-24-16 03:59 AM
    Wicked!

Thanks for the heads up, this will be very handy for me. Next best thing than being able to attach an email from the hub as an attachment.

09-24-16 05:48 AM
    download and try it out
    09-25-16 08:43 PM
    download and try it out
    i might have too!
    10-03-16 02:04 PM
    They fixed the navigation problems that plagued usability. They have not fixed the "reply all" bug where your own email address shows up in the "to" line.

Overall decent. But rough edges like that can really hurt productivity.
    10-03-16 07:57 PM
    Ive had mine since launch. Didn't use the hub at first due to bugs but it has improved significantly. There are a few small bugs still. But the only major issue (to me anyway) is that it still isn't fully integrated with sms.

Curve8300 - Curve9220 - Torch9850 - Z10 - Priv
    10-03-16 11:23 PM
    They fixed the navigation problems that plagued usability. They have not fixed the "reply all" bug where your own email address shows up in the "to" line.

This is annoying in "conversation" view also that it shows my name. Not like that in BB10. More of an annoyance than anything, but duh, I know I am part of the conversation.

Posted via CB10 from AT&T Q10
    10-03-16 11:28 PM

Never had the reply all issue. What kind of email are you using?

10-04-16 12:29 AM
    This is annoying in "conversation" view also that it shows my name. Not like that in BB10. More of an annoyance than anything, but duh, I know I am part of the conversation.

Posted via CB10 from AT&T Q10
    Omg thank you. This is very annoying. I often get confused as to where the original message is that I was looking for. BB10 hub was overall just better. Was integrated into the OS rather than being just an app. I truly do miss the efficiency of swiping up and to the right to access my hub from any screen.

10-04-16 09:04 AM
    I truly do miss the efficiency of swiping up and to the right to access my hub from any screen.

You can do that by simply assigning the Hub to one of the Swipe Shortcuts.
    misterabrasive likes this.
    10-04-16 10:44 AM
    You can do that by simply assigning the Hub to one of the Swipe Shortcuts.
    Correct. The one that you swipe up to the right.
    10-04-16 02:25 PM
    Forme the hub is slow not integrated with all as like what's app , Skype etc ....
    The emails synk work pathetic
    When I am waiting for an email I have to touch Al the time the above left there dots to refresh and then again refresh and etc ...
    Blackberry 10 the emails coming itself not buy pressing all the time the refresh ...
    Today I do not have this option any more o do not know why but I miss this option. From the morning I press the three dots and it says just folders not refresh anymore this is a bug for me where the **** is it ??? Seriously it disappeared?? Somehow ? But how?
    I really miss the "contentment" sound from BlackBerry 10 when an email was coming. ..
    10-04-16 04:49 PM
    Forme the hub is slow not integrated with all as like what's app , Skype etc ....
    The emails synk work pathetic
    When I am waiting for an email I have to touch Al the time the above left there dots to refresh and then again refresh and etc ...
    Blackberry 10 the emails coming itself not buy pressing all the time the refresh ...
    Today I do not have this option any more o do not know why but I miss this option. From the morning I press the three dots and it says just folders not refresh anymore this is a bug for me where the **** is it ??? Seriously it disappeared?? Somehow ? But how?
    I really miss the "contentment" sound from BlackBerry 10 when an email was coming. ..
    You should probably check you email settings because that is not even close to how it works for me. My emails hit the hub before they hit my PC while I'm in my email.

zephyr613 likes this.
    10-04-16 04:51 PM
    Every 30 minutes it's the auto check option
    10-04-16 05:12 PM
    Never had the reply all issue. What kind of email are you using?

Both gmail and a company exchange server. I also tried to add a outlook.com account. They all do it.

The hub does not understand who I am and my email account. When you hit reply all it puts you in the to line. It's as if it does not know who I am.

I don't use conversation view. But if you do it would make this problem worse.

Seems like a fairly common problem. Don't know why some get it and some don't.
    10-04-16 05:26 PM
    I haven't used hub since release. I was wondering if everything is fixed now with the fetch issues, etc.

Curve > Z10 > Z30 > Passport > Priv
    I know what you are talking about. The issue was resolved and the priv syncs just as fast as my passport. Back in business!

Posted via the CB App for PRIV
    10-05-16 12:38 AM
    It sounds like you (or one of the apps on your device - battery 'saver' apps for instance) probably disabled your sync. Two things to check.

1) Go into system settings - accounts - tap BlackBerry Hub+ account - tap the email account you're having issues with - Ensure the sync toggle is ON

2) Go into system settings - accounts - tap the 3 dots in the top right corner - ensure "Auto-sync personal data" is ON
    zephyr613 and FF22 like this.
    10-05-16 09:57 AM
29 12