Hello everyone hello BlackBerry
    My question is in connection with the plans to buying Priv in next month the thing is I do not know if I will have anny issues heating up, cricks on back, or something defective what to do since I am in Europe currently in Poland. I don't know which is the best way to purchase the priv any shop? Only carriers shops? Or any good knows shop here like ( media expert, rtv euro agd, mediamarkt? Komputronic). Why I am asking this previously as a non BlackBerry user 2009year I had some problems(huawej) with the guarantee here in Poland.
    ShopCrackBerry?
    All these questions because people here others troll others Hove real problems with Priv so I am concerned !
    Second please tell me which models are Polish ones? European one's : stg 100-1? Or 100-4?? With model number is for sure unlocked?
    Any members from Poland passed through this welcomed!
    3) what do I have to check or be aware of when buying this phone???
    Thanks in advance please answer in the above 3 questions exclusively for BlackBerry priv users owners!
    Thanks again!

Posted via CB10
    05-30-16 03:09 PM
    Hello everyone hello BlackBerry
    My question is in connection with the plans to buying Priv in next month the thing is I do not know if I will have anny issues heating up, cricks on back, or something defective what to do since I am in Europe currently in Poland. I don't know which is the best way to purchase the priv any shop? Only carriers shops? Or any good knows shop here like ( media expert, rtv euro agd, mediamarkt? Komputronic). Why I am asking this previously as a non BlackBerry user 2009year I had some problems(huawej) with the guarantee here in Poland.
    ShopCrackBerry?
    All these questions because people here others troll others Hove real problems with Priv so I am concerned !
    Second please tell me which models are Polish ones? European one's : stg 100-1? Or 100-4?? With model number is for sure unlocked?
    Any members from Poland passed through this welcomed!
    3) what do I have to check or be aware of when buying this phone???
    Thanks in advance please answer in the above 3 questions exclusively for BlackBerry priv users owners!
    Thanks again!

Posted via CB10
    Hallo my friend.

I had/have all the same issues you have right now. If u want we can have this discussion on a private chat cause it's gonna be a lengthy one.
    If not here are some brief remarks :
    1)priv comes with 1 year warranty. The problem is that not all shops are bound to honor this warranty. In my case there was not authorised service center in greece so I had to personally send the device to Italy for service.
    2)id suggest u buy a European stv-100 4. Otherwise I don't think the eu authorised shops will be able to honor the warranty as well.

Posted via CB10
    05-30-16 03:27 PM
    Alani se euharisto! Grapse pm!

Posted via CB10
    05-30-16 03:44 PM