Any info about when or if the Priv will be added to BBCPP?
    10-26-15 03:51 AM
    IIRC, when I ordered my Priv, it offered it. I declined.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-26-15 04:58 AM
    I don't remember as I was probably distracted by the angel and devil on my shoulders arguing with each other...

Posted via CB10
    jasonvan9 likes this.
    10-26-15 06:05 AM
    I don't remember as I was probably distracted by the angel and devil on my shoulders arguing with each other...

Posted via CB10
    LOL

Posted via CB10
    10-26-15 06:29 AM
    I ordered my PRIV on 10/23, too. While the BBCPP sign up was encourage, I did click on it but when I tried to completed the form the PRIV was not even on the list of devices. So their systems are not even ready (big surprise).

They make it clear that you have 30 days from the purchase date to sign up. What's the purchase date? The date I pre-ordered and gave them my PayPal info, or the day the send out the phone? Does it matter yet since the PRIV isn't even on the selection list of the devices to be covered.

I purchased my phone using PayPal credit, so there is no zip code that corresponds with the "credit card" (Paypal credit is simply Paypal line of credit).

And finally, I received an email after my purchase saying: "If you did not create an account during checkout, we've included a unique password below that can be used to look up your order in the future." BUT THERE WAS NO UNIQUE PASSWORD IN THE EMAIL.

I have loved all of my BlackBerry devices and I still support the company. I am once again disappointed in the roll-out.

I am hoping that once the carrier get the device, many things will change (like maybe they'll advertise it on TV in the US).

But I also believe BlackBerry started pre-ordering the PRIV for it's die-hard customers who have and continue to support them, as well as to gauge interest in the device. They could, at minimum, treat us like they really appreciate our business.
    10-29-15 02:01 PM
    I'd consider getting their insurance.

I had the insurance through Sony for the xperia z3..screen cracked, they sent me a new one (or refurbished?) and I sent them the old one. Pretty nice.
    10-29-15 11:37 PM