I'm using Blackberry Calendar and iCloud account (family) as the main account. When one of my family members adds something or makes a change to an existing event I do not get notified. When I edit something or add they all get notified. They have iPhones. Can this be fixed some how or is it just not possible?
    When I say notified I mean no pop up, no email, no nothing. Unless I physically go look around in the dates.
    My iCloud account is added in calendar and emails.
    Annoying any help would be appreciated.
    10-21-16 07:38 AM
    I'm using Blackberry Calendar and iCloud account (family) as the main account. When one of my family members adds something or makes a change to an existing event I do not get notified. When I edit something or add they all get notified. They have iPhones. Can this be fixed some how or is it just not possible?
    When I say notified I mean no pop up, no email, no nothing. Unless I physically go look around in the dates.
    My iCloud account is added in calendar and emails.
    Annoying any help would be appreciated.
    I don't know the answer but a question or two. So the events/appts that they add do show up on your device/calendar but you don't get any notification? You might want to check in a few places. Main Settings, Notifications, App and see what is set for that i-app in your case. Also, check Main Settings, App and see what's in there. Finally, open the I-app and see if there are some settings in that, that can trigger notices.

Hopefully, someone with an i-account will pop in with some real advice.
    10-21-16 11:23 AM
    Yes correct any event/appts my family makes shows up in the calendar, I just don't get any sort of notification something was added or changed.
    I'm not using any sort of app. I simply added my iCloud.com account to the Blackberry Calendar. I believe I added it as CalDAV account. I looked under settings in their Calender but don't see anything that would help.
    10-21-16 02:56 PM