Any chance that BlackBerry Calendar will ever work nicely with iCloud Calendar events?... I mean I love HTML5 and XML as much as the next guy but if that could all be kept behind the scenes I would probably be OK with it.

I'm doing my best but it takes time to convert the entire world away from iOS to the Priv

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Attached Thumbnails Blackberry Calendar and iCloud Invites-8779.jpg  
    gizmo21 likes this.
    04-29-16 10:41 PM
    Oh man, you didn't like this? We thought it was going to be one of the top spotlight features of the Calendar!!!!! Reading all the HTML of calendar appointments is probably one of my favorite pastimes!!!!

...logging but now. Only iCloud that does this?
    Ecm likes this.
    04-30-16 11:16 AM
    Oh man, you didn't like this? We thought it was going to be one of the top spotlight features of the Calendar!!!!! Reading all the HTML of calendar appointments is probably one of my favorite pastimes!!!!

LOL yes, it is a pretty neat feature!

Yes, as far as I know this only occurs with iCloud Invites. On my Passport it was similar and when I would accept invitations the calendar entry in the Hub would turn into a crazy long hash code of some sort. At least that isn't happening in the Priv Hub!

Thanks for the support!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-02-16 01:21 PM

Just following up on this... iCloud invites are still poorly handled and don't always show up in my Blackberry Calendar or Google Calendar on my phone but do show up in my Gmail Calendar online.

When I tap YES for "Attending?" It says that the response will be sent but the invite creator never receives anything.

All of the Blackberry apps and services continue to get better and better. You guys are doing an amazing job!
    11-09-16 03:16 PM
    I can't be the ONLY person who finds this iCloud incompatibility extremely annoying?

Blackberry Calendar and iCloud Invites-31709.jpg
    11-27-16 12:46 PM
    I thought I should close this thread out. I recently did a factory reset on my phone and now the calendar is working perfectly. No XML/HTML in the body of an invite, no problems syncing to my gmail calendar, it's all good!

Even though all of my apps and services were up to date, it took a factory reset to get them working properly. Weird.

Maybe this will help someone else someday.
    FF22 likes this.
    12-05-16 10:49 AM