Hi, I am using DTEK50 running Android 6 and cannot sync my work account on Office365 using Exchange. Email would sync fine using IMAP settings but Exchange settings returns "Could not connect to server" or some similar message. Trouble is: IMAP syncs only email, not calendar or contacts.

I know this is specific to Hub because I was able to set up Office365 Exchange without issues through the Gmail app which syncs everything. But who would use Gmail after having a taste of BB Hub.

Did anyone face this issue and possibly found a solution? Or is this something Hub for Android does not support yet?

BTW, the post category list does not include DTEK50 or BB Android other than Priv, so posting this under Priv assuming that would be closest match.
    03-28-17 07:46 AM
    I use it and it works fine in BlackBerry HUB+.

Try looking at the Advance Options and make sure of the UserName, Password and Server settings - compare with what they are in the Gmail app.
    03-28-17 07:49 AM
    Are you trying to configure with company IT policy, if you are then this may be the problem?

If the Priv is not whitelisted by your IT department. then it will bee seen as a BlackBerry handset and not an Andriod.

If your setting up privately, then setup via Gmail and then log in again via Hub and then disable the Gmail app to allow synchronisation and stop double email delivery.
    03-28-17 09:24 AM
    Outlook 365 sync is working fine on Priv. Check and see if you have secondary security password enabled...if so, the password is a long sequence of letters instead of the usual Outlook password. The secondary Microsoft password is sent to you via email and should be used for Outlook on PDA/tablet devices other than administrator desktop. Took a call to Microsoft Office 365 help desk to figure this one out!
    03-28-17 10:27 AM
    I use an authenticator app like Microsoft Authenticator
    08-04-17 07:53 AM