I'm an early adopter of the Priv Nov 2015 and have been a BlackBerry user since the 950. I'm from Cambridge Ontario with a lot of colleagues at RIM. Other than a brief flirt with iOS I've been a die hard BlackBerry fan and was the last user at my firm of 2500 users when they shut down the BES, my BlackBerry was pried from my hands. I'm struggling to deal the bugs in the Android OS, it's the reply lag in email and now the calender all day issue. This is a consumer product at best, business users require a robust platform to work from without worry that the dates aren't correct or the 10 second lag replying to an email. The tug of war of who's at fault BlackBerry or Google is beyond the user. Glossy on the outside, not usable in reality.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-13-16 04:50 PM
    I am some who requires privacy and quick response in my line of work. I have had zero problems with my priv. I love my device. I do wish that there was some BlackBerry 10 features that came over but I am more than happy with android os.

FF22, andy957 and baspeed like this.
    08-13-16 06:14 PM
    Business user here with Android for Work and BES deployment. The priv is a work horse and meets our organizational needs.

Unfortunate you feel that way.

FF22 and andy957 like this.
    08-13-16 07:00 PM
    I use my Priv for work and it is fine. Passport was the best! Android Passport?

Jane23 likes this.
    08-13-16 07:04 PM
    I live off my PRIV at work and no real issues, except after the most recent calendar update I noticed that I need to refresh to show activities that were already synced also wiget not working. Small and likely fixed with next update.

08-14-16 08:26 AM