I just started having an annoying PKB issue with my Verizon PRIV.

When I type "thanks," and hit enter, it deletes the "thanks,"

It's happening for any word + comma + return.

Any ideas?? Just happening on PKB.
    10-27-16 10:50 AM
    Not happening here on MM with October app updates. Tested in notes or hub. So perhaps an LP issue?
    10-27-16 11:05 AM
    Did you reset/reboot the device?
    10-27-16 11:16 AM
    I don't seem to have that problem... and I'm on my Verizon...
    10-27-16 11:31 AM
    I haven't had this particular problem, but most keyboard issues can be fixed by going to: Settings<<Apps<<BlackBerry Keyboard<<Storage, and clearing the data and cache.
    10-27-16 11:37 AM
    Check Prediction and Correction, under Main Settings, Language-Input, BB Keyboard settings. See if anything looks odd.
    10-27-16 06:02 PM
    I've tried every setting and I just can't find anything. Been using the darn thing since release day and all of a sudden this starts (after the most recent round of BB software updates -- Not MM since I'm on Verizon).

It doesn't seem to trigger with every single word, but 90% of the time if I type a word, comma and enter, the word and comma just vanish.

Sincerely, (poof)
    Thanks, (poof)
    Hi, (poof)

Now if I type the same words and add a space after the comma before hitting enter, the new line starts and the words remain intact.

I hate resetting the data on the app because I've got a number of custom words and shortcuts, but I may have no choice.
    10-27-16 09:58 PM
    I have the exact same issue. Hitting RETURN after a word followed by a comma will delete a word in the email. This is driving me crazy and I have gone to using Gmail to avoid it.
    bcfour likes this.
    10-28-16 04:46 PM
    im glad I'm not alone, but I still haven't found a fix.
    10-28-16 04:51 PM
    I have the exact same issue. Hitting RETURN after a word followed by a comma will delete a word in the email. This is driving me crazy and I have gone to using Gmail to avoid it.
    Are you on verizon too and is this problem in hub only, which makes a difference as hub uses android webview component which recently received an update in play.

Perhaps report this to Mark Cullum master of keyboard .
    10-28-16 10:39 PM
    Are you on verizon too and is this problem in hub only, which makes a difference as hub uses android webview component which recently received an update in play.
    So I just got a replacement PRIV (brand spanking new) and the first thing I do is test for this bug . . . And it does it on the new phone which is essentially vanilla at this point.

Yes to the Verizon and yes to hub only.
    FF22 and gizmo21 like this.
    10-30-16 09:23 AM
    So I just got a replacement PRIV (brand spanking new) and the first thing I do is test for this bug . . . And it does it on the new phone which is essentially vanilla at this point.

Yes to the Verizon and yes to hub only.
    YUP, Same issue here on my Verizon Priv. Even happens with PERIOD: Thanks. Also erases the text. And EXCLAMATION POINT. And Question Mark! And 'Thanks' is not necessary - any single word!

BUT NOT on my ShopBB UNlocked Priv with t-mobile sim card.
    10-30-16 10:05 AM
    Is there the same version of webview on LP, as on MM? And as I said l, contact Mark or Cody for this.
    10-30-16 09:31 PM
    I have this problem. Tinkered with every input setting and it stops when you disable auto correction on the phy keyboard.

They need to fix this, pita.
    11-05-16 10:53 AM