Are you saying that an Android user would drive a stick? Because I believe the opposite: I feel as though I have way more control in BB10. It's not as if professional software engineers are stupider than amateur app designers. There's a lot of customization options in BB10.

Posted via CB10
    i never used BB10 to be honest, but i was using it as an example of adaptation issue...
    see my post above.

i prefer manual...way more control. BB 10 is probably like that then
    11-18-15 01:50 PM
    Honest advice here, I own a Nokia 930 for 5 months now and I have to say that getting it was the biggest mistake I made in the last couple of years related to phone purchasing. I know that I am running 8.1 (although I could get 10 through the windows insider program) but 8.1 lacks a lot of basic functionality not to mention that google didn't expand anything on the wm platform. I had wm 10 a few months back and although the builds currently available are more close to the final product I have to say that it was a joke. I downloaded wm10 in the evening and first thing I did the next day was a restore to 8.1.
    I use gmail and outlook is a joke when it comes to integration of gmail accounts. IE is so low I won't get into details. Tons of small things missing, like the ability to vibrate all the time (you don't have that option, by default the phone vibrates only 3 times and than it rings only if you have it set to ring & vibrate). There is a cold wind in the app store as the lack of apps is sad + the ones that I have are rarely updated although they are not great to begin with. The vkb is a bid bad and not that accurate as I type faster and more accurate on an iphone 4s than on the 930.
    I would strongly recommend you to stay with the Priv as no other android out there can offer software wise what the Priv offers, worst case scenario buy an iPhone but not a WM one.
    The only thing WM has going for it is the OS optimization (and excelent cameras on the phones made by Nokia), aside from that the rest is light years behind android and ios.
    11-18-15 03:09 PM
    Give android 1 or 2 weeks and it will become second nature.
    Agreed! It was daunting at first and the first day I nearly took it back but now I'm glad I didn't.

вιaсĸвεггч� ᕵяiv (STV100-3 Rogers Wireless)via CB for Android 5.1.1
    11-18-15 03:16 PM
    Been a long time user of bb10. After a lo g deliberation, finally bought the priv on the weekend. Sleek lookin device. But cannot stand the way android works. Very clunky with million notification settings.

Hub is not the same as bb10. Simple things like attaching multiple files from Dropbox while composing an email is not possible. Also I need apps for everything like file manager integration, bed side mode etc.

So I've been thinking of selling this and gutting a lumia 950. Never used a windows device. But the videos and reviews are great for this device. Lack of apps light be an issue. I'm not a big apps user but need banking apps and whatsapp.

What should I do?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Keep The Priv for 2 weeks for YOUR OWN PERSONAL REVIEW before you jump into the arms of Bill Gates Microsoft spiral of abyss of torment and hackware..... "nokia"..... "windows phone".... BUWAHAHAAAAAA IF YOU WANT THEIR STUFF GO RIGHT ON AHEAD, you can help support their forced vaccination worldwide cause or something.

Evil and bad... ugly bad... be lucky you have it good compared to others who dont have a choice.
    I personally would not want any part of their Micro"soft" things.

Go have strangers peek into your house "windows" doesnt feel comfortable, thats for sure.
    11-18-15 03:18 PM
    Been a long time user of bb10. After a lo g deliberation, finally bought the priv on the weekend. Sleek lookin device. But cannot stand the way android works. Very clunky with million notification settings.

Hub is not the same as bb10. Simple things like attaching multiple files from Dropbox while composing an email is not possible. Also I need apps for everything like file manager integration, bed side mode etc.

So I've been thinking of selling this and gutting a lumia 950. Never used a windows device. But the videos and reviews are great for this device. Lack of apps light be an issue. I'm not a big apps user but need banking apps and whatsapp.

What should I do?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    I use Windows devices. I love them.

That being said, if you feel you are lacking some features on Android, either be prepared to completely pledge your data to Microsoft or feel even more left out.

If you're cool with everything Microsoft, the 950 is a killer device. I'm talking OneDrive, OneNote, Microsoft Office, the works. For some people, getting to that point is going to take a lot of work. Full disclosure about the 950: I'm going to have it. It's going to be awesome.

Also, if you need your Banking app, be sure it's there. Don't guess it will be at some point. Just assume if Windows Phone doesn't have an app, it will never get that app. Devs are great, but sometimes they have limited resources and WP won't be at the top of that list.

Hope that helps. Good luck!
    11-18-15 03:22 PM
    Finally decided to go back to BB10. Selling my priv today and already went back to my Leap.

Its quite strange - its not that i hated priv. Somehow I kept missing the standard BB10 features like file manger attachment integration with dropbox, remote search functionality for shaw email account (its missing in priv, works in BB10) and bed time mode, not having to download apps for everything etc. I feel like I've to keep tinkering with android for the standard stuff the BB10 can get it done out of the box.

I'll check out the new lumia 950 in stores and then decide on my next phone - who knows I might buy another priv at a cheaper price if windows 10 proves to be no good!!
    11-19-15 11:57 AM
31 12