Just about to get my Priv (FINALLY!), buying stuffs to armor it up - quick chargers, cases etc..
    So here is the question: as there is no official wireless charger for Priv, which 3rd-party wireless charger available is best for it?

If you have tried or is currently using one with Priv, please leave your note in the following format:

Brand and Model: Nokia DT-910
    Style: Vertical
    Fitness: a bit small for Priv
    Charge Speed: 30% per hour

(I haven't tried Nokia DT-910 so please just take this as an example).
    12-08-15 06:14 AM
    I have been using this charger for 2 yrs now, previously with my Nexus 5 and now with Priv. Works well, the phone stays stable and the best part is that you don't need to perfectly align with the phone with the charger due to its 3 coil design.

Brand and Model: TYLT VU Wireless Charger
    Fitness: Perfect size for Priv
    Last edited by shashankmittal; 12-08-15 at 06:06 PM.
    12-08-15 12:14 PM
    I have been using this charger for 2 yrs now, previously with my Nexus 5 and now with Priv. Works well, the phone stays stable and the best part is that you don't need to perfectly align with the phone with the charger.

Brand and Model: TYLT V� Wireless Charger
    I've used this on an AT&T Passport which caused some overheating and have been using the iTian wireless charging stand (kinda a knockoff of the Vu) instead on the Passport.

My mom has since taken over the iTian wireless charging stand for her Priv which fits perfectly with the rear camera resting just above the stand.

We also have a powermat (bought out by Duracell) in the kitchen which is OK, but prefer either the Vu or iTian to the powermat.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    hillin and bigjman like this.
    12-08-15 12:26 PM
    Just got this 3 coil charger from Amazon and it appeared to work well after two days of using. I am coming from a Nexus 5 and was trying to use what I think was a single coil wireless charger for but it was not working with my Priv. I could not line up coil correctly. It seems that as long as you use a 3 coil charger you should be fine.

Brand: iDOO 3 Coils [Foldable] Qi Wireless Charger Stand Dock
    Style: Vertical (adjustable angles so you can use it as a night stand)
    Fitness: Fits perfectly. Just drop it and go
    Charging Time: (not sure)
    hillin likes this.
    12-08-15 03:30 PM
    thanks for the thought, mates
    just pop this up to get more people to see this
    12-09-15 07:10 PM
    hillin, talk about blackberry priv 3-coil qi wireless charging pad, you can try wireless efficiency triple-coil qi wireless charger pad, I have had this wireless charger for about 1 week now. I had two different Qi chargers 1 coil and were a disappointment. This one here works great i place my PRIV down and it charges my phone like a charm. No over heating. No endlessly looking for that sweet spot.

Brand and Model: Wireless Efficiency
    Style: 3-coil free-positioning
    Fitness: good size
    Charge Speed: 100% 120-minute approx.
    12-10-15 09:09 PM
    Im useing samsung galaxy wireless charger and it works great

blackradiant
    12-10-15 10:56 PM
    Just about to get my Priv (FINALLY!), buying stuffs to armor it up - quick chargers, cases etc..
    So here is the question: as there is no official wireless charger for Priv, which 3rd-party wireless charger available is best for it?

If you have tried or is currently using one with Priv, please leave your note in the following format:

Brand and Model: Nokia DT-910
    Fitness: a bit small for Priv

(I haven't tried Nokia DT-910 so please just take this as an example).
    Samsung has a rapid adaptive charger specially for rapid charging devices that have this feature.
    I've never measured the exact charge times but whenever my device is about 20% or less I can charge to 100% in about 45 -90min.

I use the adaptive rapid charger mainly as my top up tool at the office. Typically I get 30% charge in about an hour or so. As I plug in around the 50%mark.

вιaсĸвεггч� ᕵяiv (STV100-3 Rogers Wireless)via CB for Android 5.1.1
    12-11-15 05:15 AM
    The Samsung works great for me just a little tricky getting it lined up.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-11-15 05:35 AM
    I would suggest you to buy TANGO from PowerSquare. I found this while I was browsing through the kickstarter campaigns and now I see its successfully funded.You do have a look for your own assessment.
    12-11-15 06:23 AM
    Does it have charging light? I really hate Charging lights in bedroom. Also does it work with seidio case on?
    02-03-17 08:29 AM
    I have been using this charger for 2 yrs now, previously with my Nexus 5 and now with Priv. Works well, the phone stays stable and the best part is that you don't need to perfectly align with the phone with the charger due to its 3 coil design.

Brand and Model: TYLT VU Wireless Charger

Does it have charging light? I really hate Charging lights in bedroom. Also does it work with seidio case on?
    02-03-17 08:30 AM
    It has a charging light, but it's very dim. I am not sure about the seido case, I don't have a case on my phone.
    02-03-17 08:52 AM
    That's why I got the MoKo. It has a charging light, but when you put the phone on it, it covers it, so no light.
    Kinda silly and defeats the purpose of such a light, but I'm not complaining. I had to replace my previous one that had a bright light that I couldn't deal with. It's now at the office.
    02-03-17 03:40 PM
    Yes, the Tylt VU works just fine with the Seido Surface case. The charging light is green and is on the bottom of the charger. It is very unobtrusive
    02-03-17 03:41 PM
    That's why I got the MoKo. It has a charging light, but when you put the phone on it, it covers it, so no light.
    Kinda silly and defeats the purpose of such a light, but I'm not complaining. I had to replace my previous one that had a bright light that I couldn't deal with. It's now at the office.
    02-03-17 03:41 PM
    Kinda silly and defeats the purpose of such a light,
    but I'm not complaining. I had to replace my previous one that had a bright light that I couldn't deal with. It's now at the office.
    Not only that but it changes from green to blue when charging but being hidden, it makes no difference!!! It really is ODD!
    02-03-17 05:55 PM
    Does it have charging light? I really hate Charging lights in bedroom.
    You can always take some black fingernail polish to the charge light.
    Or a piece of electrical tape, but the polish will result in a much more polished appearance. Assuming you are careful.
    02-03-17 08:55 PM
    I use the TechMatte 3coil charger. The one I had been using with my Passport, didn't work well with the Priv. The TechMatte works perfectly, no funning around with placement, just lay it on the charger and it works.

https://www.amazon.com/Wireless-Charger-TechMatte-Charging-Enabled/dp/B017KQXO4U/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1486232498&sr=8-5&keywords=techmatte+charger
    02-04-17 12:23 PM