Using Note 5 on the sides, I'm used to taking screenshots and editing them, annotating them etc. I'm unable to find a decent fully featured app in Play Store.

Is there anything that let's me quickly take screenshot, edit and share? (By edit I don't mean cropping etc)

Posted via handy dandy PRIV
    07-24-16 11:41 PM
    try PicLab Studio
    07-25-16 01:55 PM
    Picsart

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-25-16 02:45 PM
    I think the closest I can find some thing productive is Screenshot Utility. It's not widely used app but does the work done.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...enshot.utility

07-25-16 04:48 PM
    What do you use most in those types of apps? What are you doing with them? Highly interested
    07-25-16 10:44 PM
    I think the closest I can find some thing productive is Screenshot Utility. It's not widely used app but does the work done.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...enshot.utility

Thx for this, does it also let you resize (pixel / dpi) not only crop your pic and change format type (png > jpg)?

I do a lot of pixelize on screenshots to hide priv data and therefore use Autodesk Pixlr which sadly lacks in other areas.
    07-25-16 11:10 PM
    What do you use most in those types of apps? What are you doing with them? Highly interested
    To be honest, it's like continuing work on the go.
    Part of success for Samsung Note series is the ability to modify, annotate, clip screenshot. It adds to the productivity.

For eg, I'd like to send emails / notes, with annotations, drawing shapes / arrows, scribble etc to show what I need to suggest. Often draw arrows and scribble on Google Maps to show where to meet. Drawings speak louder than words.

I'm not talking about photo editors and adding filters.

If you're more interested I can share some screens, including texts from a passage of emails.

07-26-16 05:27 AM
    That would be awesome. Would love to see how you're using it further.
    07-26-16 06:46 AM
    I have on more than one occasion, taken a screen shot to show something and outlined an icon, maybe threw on an arrow and short expanatory text. Just last week someone wanted to know how to turn on "reader mode" in Firefox on the Priv. I tried explaining but the words were not effective. So I snapped a screen shot and placed a red outline around the icon I had been referring to. That image with edit, was all that was needed.

I've done the same with a map of a town on Madeira Island a few weeks ago. Brought up the map using google maps and captured it. Showing where the hotel was in a maze or small irregular streets.
    07-26-16 08:51 AM
    What do you guys use for cropping? I haven't found any decent option in Priv.
    They say Google Photos has built-in editor now. Does it have cropping capability?
    04-07-18 07:04 AM
    What do you guys use for cropping? I haven't found any decent option in Priv.
    They say Google Photos has built-in editor now. Does it have cropping capability?
    Yes, it has cropping.
    Attached Thumbnails Best screenshot editing app-23978.jpg  
    anon(10340014) likes this.
    04-07-18 11:34 AM
    Yes, it has cropping.
    Yep, got it.
    04-07-18 01:45 PM