I'm REALLY disappointed in BeWeather since I switched from the Bold to the Passport. No clue if that's the reason for the changes, but the radar maps aren't showing much intensity in the changes of the rain storm we are having. Very different from the other maps. And this version also is not sending out advisories. I have to open AccuWeather to see the flood advisories we are getting.

I've used this app successfully on the Bold for probably five years. The Passport version looks great and is good for forcast and temps, but if you have real weather, and if you have passport, it may or may not work for you.

Now I have to go back in the thread and see if there are any other good options to consider.

Posted via CB10
    01-08-17 01:19 AM
    Definitely BeWeather for me. Used it since my 8830 and it is still the best one. It is spot on with all of its temps and forecasts for me. Plus it looks so good with the animations and customisable widget.
    01-08-17 07:04 AM
    BeWeather is okay, but it is basically an abandoned app. It was last updated February 6, 2013. Accuweather works well and it is currently supported.
    01-08-17 03:19 PM
    Accuweather is definitely being supported, and updated. I liked the look, fell and layout better before the last couple of updates.
    But my goal is accuracy, and where I am, they can't be beat. I'll take an older, clunky, ugly app thats accurate over a slick, good looking app thats only mostly accurate.
    I still say there is no best weather app, it depends on where you are. And if your criteria is a slick, good looking app, then it's totally subjective.
    PHughes likes this.
    01-09-17 04:29 AM
    Pykl3 weather is the best investment you can make.

Level 3 radar, customized links to text forecasts, and direct satellite access to visible and infrared.

It's the greatest app, that has full support of the developer
    01-09-17 02:03 PM
    I use and like weather underground.
    01-10-17 08:32 AM
31 12