Just ordered a Priv from DailySteals.com and will be restoring the data to it once it arrives. Anyone have any suggestions for restoring?

Thanks!

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    03-12-17 08:25 AM
    Use the multi-platform Content Transfer app.
    FF22 likes this.
    03-12-17 08:37 AM
    Agree, use the BlackBerry content transfer.

For password keeper make sure and export a copy to your SD card before you start, then remove the card before doing content transfer.

Personally, I got all of my contacts off the "local contacts" and made sure I had those all in my internet email (outlook.com for me). Then once I setup my msn email in the hub, all the contacts sync'd (make sure to toggle "sync contacts" on for the email that holds the contacts you want).

Call log was about the only thing I couldn't seem to port over from my Q10, but wasn't a big deal for me.
    FF22 likes this.
    03-12-17 08:53 AM
    Use the multi-platform Content Transfer app.
    Does it work for transfers between 2 OS10 devices?
    03-12-17 08:57 AM
    Never tried, but I don't see why not.

But I would use Ultimate Backup instead for BB10 to BB10.
    G_Unit MVP likes this.
    03-12-17 09:03 AM
    Thanks. I got the content transfer app just now on my Passport. I'll have to set up a Google account.

03-12-17 09:30 AM
    Thanks. I got the content transfer app just now on my Passport. I'll have to set up a Google account.

You'll have to do that anyway.
    03-12-17 09:46 AM
    Assuming you mean BB10, yes. You can also use the Link desktop software if you are moving from one BB10 device to another.
    03-30-17 11:10 PM
    Hi, im trying to transfer my passport data to samsung note3 using the content transfer. Under passport, it first ask me if im going to use google drive or use another method. I chose the later, then it ask me what to transfer, i put a check on sms only, what it does is it only backup to the microsd and thats it.

I pop out the microsd and inserted into note3, turn it on and boots up. I ensure the microsd is readable using file manager.

In the note3 i loaded content transfer and it also i ask if to use google drive or another method,i also chose the later, then it goes to a screen to select device. Nothing else.

Pls help. I want to "restore" the sms to the note3.

Im planning to buy keyone, but if it wont transfer content to android, then i have to put the purchasing of keyone aside.
    04-02-17 01:37 PM
    Hi, im trying to transfer my passport data to samsung note3 using the content transfer. Under passport, it first ask me if im going to use google drive or use another method. I chose the later, then it ask me what to transfer, i put a check on sms only, what it does is it only backup to the microsd and thats it.

I pop out the microsd and inserted into note3, turn it on and boots up. I ensure the microsd is readable using file manager.

In the note3 i loaded content transfer and it also i ask if to use google drive or another method,i also chose the later, then it goes to a screen to select device. Nothing else.

Pls help. I want to "restore" the sms to the note3.

Im planning to buy keyone, but if it wont transfer content to android, then i have to put the purchasing of keyone aside.
    Take your sd card out before you open the transfer apps and you should be able to see the option to do it over the air to the recognized device.
    04-02-17 10:27 PM
    Take your sd card out before you open the transfer apps and you should be able to see the option to do it over the air to the recognized device.
    Thanks, that solves the problem... then now encountered another problem, i have around 8k sms and content transfer only allow max of 3500!!! Read elsewhere that there is 3rd party app that can do all sms but the app is not free.
    04-04-17 10:47 AM
    Thanks, that solves the problem... then now encountered another problem, i have around 8k sms and content transfer only allow max of 3500!!! Read elsewhere that there is 3rd party app that can do all sms but the app is not free.
    8,000 texts?!?!?!
    04-04-17 08:42 PM
    8,000 texts?!?!?!
    Yup 8000+... oldest one dated Aug26, 2013.
    04-09-17 11:13 AM