Since we already have a possible price for the priv and also a possible release date, when do you think will be the best time to buy it?
    Is there a change that the pre-order will have some discount? maybe some accessories?
    Should we wait a few weeks and see if the price drops?

Obviously the questions are for this years release time frame, if they are going to skip the release this year than I will get a SE passport, I can't stand my 930 anymore.
    Anyone any tips? thoughts or inside information?
    10-12-15 04:30 AM
    Around this time next year you should get the best deals for the Priv.

Posted via CB10
    JeepBB and z3user like this.
    10-12-15 04:49 AM
    Around this time next year you should get the best deals for the Priv.

Posted via CB10
    Such good joke, much amaze. Around this time in 2017 will be an even better deal for the priv. Thanks for this exciting info
    10-12-15 05:06 AM
    I'm targeting the Black Friday sale. Or if they have an intro offer. Or maybe if "Like New" returns show up on Amazon Warehouse Deals.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-15 05:08 AM
    I'm targeting the Black Friday sale. Or if they have an intro offer. Or maybe if "Like New" returns show up on Amazon Warehouse Deals.

Posted via CB10
    Black Friday should have good deals in theory, but since I'm from Europe it will be a bit tricky. Either way with a bit of luck, by the time some sort of deal comes in play we will have reviews from other buyers and at least will now what to expect.
    10-12-15 05:12 AM
    You can always watt for a better deal, but what to do meanwhile when others are enjoying their new Privs . My advice would be asap

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    MO3iusONE likes this.
    10-12-15 05:16 AM
    My Classic is only 8 months old, I'm not in a huge rush to replace it really. I will buy the Priv at some point, to support QWERTY PKB.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-15 05:19 AM
    I may end up buying the priv when it's launched since my 930 is utterly useless when it comes to gmail, web navigation and basic functionality
    Good thing it took me only a few months to reach this conclusion.
    z3user likes this.
    10-12-15 05:22 AM
    I'm buying this phone the minute it's available for pre order. I'm tired of using an onscreen keyboard and I've been wanting to go back to a physical keyboard for the longest time.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
    WT44 likes this.
    10-12-15 06:34 AM

Posted via CB10
    The state taxes might make it a bad deal

Posted via CB10
    10-12-15 07:11 AM