Hello, im going on 3 days with my priv and havent been seeing many cases and I don't really see how some even offer protection. I've narrowed it down and wanted advice. If you had to pick between the Incipio octane case (looks like more protection and less bulk) or the Seidio case...(cool looking case with nice kickstand). Which is best?
    04-08-16 11:43 PM
    I'm using incipio case, it's good, beautifull and strong. I'm happy with it
    04-09-16 01:06 AM
    I'm using incipio case, it's good, beautifull and strong. I'm happy with it
    Size wise is it bulky. I'm using a tetdat and I like hiw it's not bulky
    simply_reyner likes this.
    04-09-16 01:09 AM
    I'm using the incipo case. It's awesome, durable but makes it slightly larger, but in a good way.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-09-16 02:55 AM
    Thanks for the recommendations. I just ordered the Incipio
    04-09-16 03:51 AM
    Hello, im going on 3 days with my priv and havent been seeing many cases and I don't really see how some even offer protection. I've narrowed it down and wanted advice. If you had to pick between the Incipio octane case (looks like more protection and less bulk) or the Seidio case...(cool looking case with nice kickstand). Which is best?
    There are 2 threads here with a lot of information on cases, ones a stickey, right up at the top
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...cases-1069108/

The other was started earlier has more info, Case and screen protector master thread
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...hread-1065310/

The search box works pretty well
    04-09-16 06:25 AM
    Size wise is it bulky. I'm using a tetdat and I like hiw it's not bulky
    Not sure a leather Tetded is less bulky/thick/heavy than a plastic Incipio case. I'll take it you have this one (only backside protected):
    TETDED Premium Leather Case for BlackBerry Priv STV100-1 STV100-3 STV100-4 -- Caen (LC: Black) - TETDED LIMITED as the wallet format is even more bulky.
    But all these cases give a false sense of protection anyways, you'll have a 50% chance that when your phone falls that it will fall on the front glass side and then it's over. I think the device is durable enough to withstand a fall on the backside: protection or no protection. Conclusion: might just as well go without any case if you're concerned about bulkiness/protection.
    04-09-16 07:15 AM